Bilingual Collections Agent
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are making a difference in our communities and our
world with solar power for all. Our mission is to provide customers
the best solution for their family to have access to affordable
solar power, invest in their homes, and take steps toward a
Does this sound like you?
- Are you passionate about making a difference in supporting
clean energy and a greener environment?
- Do you love helping your community and making a difference in
- Are you looking for a career in renewable energy industry?
- Are you career driven and looking for an opportunity to prove
yourself and advance your career?
- Do you enjoy creating and being a drive force of a fast-growing
- Do you like to solve problems and being part of the solution?
If that sounds like you, PosiGen is the place to make a
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package including:
- Commission Incentive Potential
- Typical OTE ranges from $45k-$50k for your first year! High
performance earnings can exceed $60k a year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match up to 6%, PTO,
Life Insurance, HSA, FSA, Stock Options, Paid Maternity and Leave,
Financial Wellness, and More!
- $500 Employee Referral Program
- Paid time off, 8 Paid Holidays, and 2 Floating Holidays
- Stock options awarded annually What will you do?
- Ensure an excellent customer service experience for PosiGen
customers to resolve their past due accounts.
- Receive incoming and make outbound calls to customers in
arrears to discuss payment options
- Advise and influence customers on the payment options for debt
- Manage customers who are resistant to agent contact by
remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm
- Handle escalated customer calls and address any collection
issues expediently to ensure customer satisfaction We want to hear
from you if:
- You are a bilingual spanish-speaking customer-oriented
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of
- Are persuasive, persistent, and self-motivated
- Have de-escalation, advanced customer service, and analytical
- Have knowledge of billing, collections, and customer service
- 1 -2 years of experience in a call center or collection agency
preferred We believe in our team members success and empower them
to learn, grow, and thrive in their careers. You can expect to
receive comprehensive training that can take you from any level of
experience to the success you choose. Path to managerial
opportunities also available from within. Are you ready to be a
part of an organization that invests in you? Apply today and join
the solar revolution to provide solar for all!
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals
who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with
Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process
should notify the Office of Human Resources.
Keywords: PosiGen, New Orleans , Bilingual Collections Agent, Accounting, Auditing , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!