Company: North Oaks Health System
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Status: Part Time
Shift: Monday - Friday 16 hours per week
Summary:Provides a variety services and support for the Radiology
Other information:1. Previous Experience preferred: Need to have
basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Power point
and basic Data entry. Professional organization skills required.
Excellent communication skills required. High degree of
multitasking required. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Physical Demands: Strength: Sedentary Push: Occasionally Pull:
Occasionally Carry: Occasionally Lift: Occasionally Sit: Constantly
Stand: Occasionally Walk: Occasionally
Responsibilities:1. Data entry as required by the Program Director,
Clinical Coordinator and Instructors; including school handbook,
applications, catalog, policies, forms, documents, calendars,
flyers, announcements, course materials, tests, correspondence,
resumes, and any other special assignments.
2. File and maintain Program and North Oaks Health System
3. Process all contracts with clinical affiliates and
4. Provide phone coverage for school staff and faculty.
5. Provide information about the program to the general public in
person, by mail, email and telephone.
6. Order all educational, office, kitchen and janitorial
7. Responsible for errands outside the office involving school
8. Maintain student attendance log.
9. Maintain illness log for students.
10. Oversee and maintain operation of computers, office and
11. Maintain school library catalog and checking out of
12. Responsible for maintaining information on bulletin boards and
13. Take minutes for Clinical Instructor, Faculty and Advisory
14. Assist in planning school events such as meetings, graduation,
pre-entrance testing, applicant interviews, conventions and other
15. Coordinate travel for school personnel.
16. Collect tuition payments and maintain payment records. Deposit
monies into appropriate accounts
.17. Responsible for financial record keeping and payment of
invoices for the school.
18. Process required paper work for Louisiana Rehab Services and
Veterans Administration students.
19. Assist Clinical Coordinator in scheduling appointments for
incoming and current students. This includes TB Testing, Rehab
physical, general orientation, CPR, Medical Terminology, Patient
Services Orientation, etc.
20. Order supplies for students such as lead markers and personnel
monitors as required.
21. Disperse information to incoming students regarding tuition
deposits, textbooks, uniforms, etc.
22. Maintain confidential student records.
23. Maintain all applicant information.
24. Follows North Oaks Health System's Compliance Program and all
federal and state regulatory guidelines.
Keywords: North Oaks Health System, New Orleans , Secretary, Administration, Clerical , Hammond, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!