Office Services Associate
Company: C&W Services
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: August 17, 2019
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Conference room management, ordering office supplies, coffee area
concierge, front desk coverage.
Job Description SummaryAs an Office Associate you will serve as a
key resource for internal and external clients in a corporate
office, and will perform a combination of the following tasks,
based on specific location requirements; providing some reception
support and other miscellaneous duties. You are expected to work as
a team player in achieving practice objectives and meeting defined
service level targets.
POSITION: OFFICE SERVICE ASSOCIATE
* Customer service oriented professional with the ability to meet
pressing deadlines. Excellent oral and written communication
skills. Develop relationships with clients from each
* Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency. Quality checks
each order that comes through the print shop. Takes pride in their
work and willing to multi-task in a deadline driven
* Willing to learn and adhere to each department s printing
* Communicate with the client about order status and any issues.
Willing to make suggestions for best practices. Update and
prioritize the print queue as orders come in.
* Ability to setup, organize and schedule jobs as per the requested
* Record and organize impressions and bindery for each job. Submit
chargebacks weekly to the accounting department.
* Extensive knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word and Excel
for digital print orders.
* Extensive knowledge of Xerox printing equipment, color quality,
and maintaining the Fiery queue. Knowledge of printing preferences
and setup on the Fiery.
* Calls for copier service as needed and performs troubleshooting
* Knowledge of bindery machines and processes, such as GBC, coil
binding, saddle stitching, padding, lamination, cutting, scoring,
* Order supplies for the print shop, such as binders, paper stock,
and bindery essentials.
* Knowledge of different paper types and required machine settings
* Experience with printing brochures, tabs, reports and
* Experience creating custom tabs with the Scott plastic tab
machine and die cutter.
* Point of contact for Xerox and HP device issues and concerns.
* Willing to work in multiple facets, such as Xerox and HP machine
maintenance on the campus and front desk/shipping and receiving
* Responsible for Xerox and HP fleet management, including, but not
limited to: ordering plotter rolls, maintaining inventory of ink
and parts, and troubleshooting.
* Experience with large format printing and scanning on multiple
* Ability to lift 50+ pounds and stand for extended periods during
* Some knowledge, but not required, of print servers and
* 1-2 years experience in a professional office or corporate
environment providing general Facility Services support
* Prior experience in print finishing, including the ability to
print, punch and bind notebooks, print labels, trouble shoot
machines, add toner, add paper, add ink, etc.
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal
professionally with clients, vendors and associates on the phone
and in person
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Ability to adapt to different people, situations and changing
priorities with grace and flexibility as well as demonstrating an
appropriate sense of urgency
* Reliable and punctual is a must.
* Copier/fax/FedEx/postage machine knowledge
* Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to
multi-task and prioritize effectively
* A strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to communicate openly and effectively both verbally and
in writing in business standard English and in local language as
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Outlook or Lotus
* Knowledge of AV equipment and limited technology in a meeting
* Able to lift 25 Lbs.
* Valid driver s license
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: C&W Services, New Orleans , Office Services Associate, Administration, Clerical , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!