Public Relations Assistant Account Executive, Food
Company: bread & Butter PR
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWho we are:bread & Butter is a full-service
communications agency with a fondness for all things food, drink
and travel. We are a collaborative group of dreamers and do-ers. We
combine intimate local knowledge with an extensive national network
to craft clever and multidisciplinary communications campaigns
tailored to our clients' needs. We only partner with inventive
businesses that inspire us and continually challenge us to think
big, but act small.Why bread & Butter:We are Southerners at heart,
always saying, "Please" and "Thank You," and hustlers by trade. We
believe everyone deserves a seat at the table and practice what we
preach to ensure the spirit of hospitality runs through everything
we do. We're not a company that wastes time—not yours, not ours. We
are not too busy to talk, come by or think of new ways to increase
long-term brand awareness. For us, there is little difference
between work and pleasure because our work is our pleasure.We're
Looking at You!An Assistant Account Executive with bread & Butter
is a whiz kid, go getter, and many-hat wearer and you're ready to
roll up your sleeves and get to work. You can't get enough of being
around restaurants, wine, food products, destinations or hotels and
most likely have been a waiter, front desk clerk, line cook or
oenophile in a past life. You are the account dynamo, helping meet
client goals by building media relationships, crafting strong
pitches and consistently offering creative and on-point
deliverables. A proverbial eager beaver, you meet or beat
deadlines, stay ahead of trends and always look for a new way to
skin a cat. You like to go big – because going home isn't an
option. You're learning to be a problem solver and you value the
relationships you're building with media and industry friends. An
AAE for bread & Butter is thoughtful, creative, a strong writer,
possess an almost obsessive attention to detail and is the first to
get in the mix when helping means the chance to learn more.
Available Opportunity:An Assistant Account Executive for bread &
Butter is responsible for assisting with day-to-day duties and
responsibilities of assisting with a public relations campaign.
Assistant Account Executives will work with Senior/Account
Executives in an administrative capacity and may be called upon to
serve as representatives of the company and as liaisons between the
company and the client. Assistant Account Executives report to the
Senior Account Executive and/or Account Supervisor. Here's What We
- Bachelor's degree and/or previous internship experience in
hospitality and/or travel PR, preferably with agency vs.
- Possesses and knows how to build strong relationships with
high-level local, regional and national online, print and broadcast
media contacts important to clients.
- A desire to learn and help our teams grow. How can we be
- Appreciates the art of dotting I's and crossing T's. The devil
is in the details.
- Media junkie - there's no such thing as reading/watching too
much. Bonus points for pop culture acumen.
- Showcases professionalism, punctuality and problem solving
while maintaining a sense of humor.
- Has the desire to dig deep into client goals to help secure
meaningful and impactful press placements that drive business and
make b&B invaluable to our clients and to media.
- Loves to write, crafting tailored, effective media plans and
pitches that are creative, thoughtful and help move clients toward
- Be a resource for clients, joining the team on calls, in
meetings and learning how to listen to your gut to stay on
- Love of a fast-paced environment and the satisfaction of a busy
yet productive day.
- Flexibility and a desire for endless possibilities. b&B is
a dynamic, ever-evolving company that sees every color beyond black
- Passion for networking, relationship building, helping with new
business pitches, proposals and a general desire to win!
- Excitement for growth, new ideas, new ways of doing things and
a place you're excited to call home. Say yes!Benefits of Having Our
Cake & Eating it Too
- We offer unlimited vacation, up to 12 weeks of maternity leave,
family planning and personal leave, hybrid work schedule, Endless
Summer Fridays and time off for important events like birthdays and
- We offer 401K, new business bonuses and a generous employee
- We love celebrating, whether it's Wine Wednesday or just
Tuesday. We always enjoy an excuse to raise a glass.
- Learning something new is our jam. We try to say, "Yes!" and
we'll figure it out. We offer extensive training, opportunities to
expand your skill set and the ability to work in any office across
- We want you to be healthy – mentally, spiritually and
physically. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well
as the flexibility that comes with being a "little big"
company.Salary Range: $45,000 - $50,000 annually, based on a
40-hour work week. Powered by JazzHRVnOou21mhr
Keywords: bread & Butter PR, New Orleans , Public Relations Assistant Account Executive, Food, Advertising , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!