Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company - Education Services Relationship Officer
Company: Gulf Coast Bank & Trust
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Summary:Education Services Relationship Officer is responsible for
the Sales, Marketing and Managing of Education Tuition Management
Solutions and deposit related products and services for Education
type institutions. This position will manage an assigned portfolio
and have depository growth and cross selling goals of bank
products/services applicable to educational type clients.
- Manage, retain, deepen, and grow an assigned depository
portfolio. Resolve problematic issues in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for individual deposit and tuition loan growth of
assigned territory in addition to making qualified product and
service referrals to internal business partners.
- Conduct quality new prospect business development calls to
educational type organizations - Board of Directors, business
managers, principals, presidents, and any additional decision
makers. This includes conducting formal presentations both written
and orally to a group of decision makers.
- Conduct the discovery and profiling process to determine
- Coordinate initial school set up process with Tuition Support
Area, contract execution, opening new accounts etc. Work with
internal business partners for other client needs such as Business
Solutions services, Merchant Services, etc.
- Maintain electronic school files which include supporting
documents for individual relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop relationships related to the
Education Services business line - i.e., Archdiocese/Diocese of
Catholic Schools; Private/Parochial organizations, Charter School
arena, colleges and community educational
- Participate, volunteer and manage territory community
development related activities - i.e., Fundraising events (fairs,
galas, etc), bank seminars/workshops; school related conferences,
- Demonstrate personal and interpersonal behavior, attitude,
judgment, communication and initiative with clients and employees
to ensure a high level of professionalism and promote team spirit
- Strive to meet or exceed the performance measurement criteria
- Act in a supportive role as a member of the Education Services
- Performs additional duties as assigned. Requirements
- Associates or bachelor's degree - or high school and 5 years
proven sales and/or customer service skills
- Sales and business development calling experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong and
effective presentation skills
- Ability to identify and mitigate risk
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Can work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program
software - Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other software
programs.Essential Mental & Physical Requirements
- Travel requirements expected - must have own
- Must adapt to flexible work hours due to scheduled events,
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform
the essential job functions
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
computer may be required.
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 15 pounds if required
to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable
to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without
causing the department/division any "undue hardship" then the
employee must be accommodated; hence omitting
lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.Gulf Coast Bank &
Trust Company and its subsidiaries is committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce. We are committed to equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, genetic information,
religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, marital status, military and veteran status,
physical and mental disability, and any other characteristic
protected by applicable law. We believe in attracting, retaining,
and promoting quality talent and recognize that our diversity is
critical to the success of the company.
Keywords: Gulf Coast Bank & Trust, New Orleans , Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company - Education Services Relationship Officer, Education / Teaching , Gretna, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!