Company: Sparrows Group
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Main Purpose: The NCCCO instructor/examiner would be able to
conduct instructional classes and be an NCCCO certified practical
examiner in one or more of the following areas:
- Mobile Cranes: fixed, swing, lattice
- Tower Cranes
- Articulating Crane
- Overhead Crane
- Level 1 Rigger Main Responsibilities:
- Develop NCCCO preparatory courses.
- Deliver NCCCO preparatory courses
- Administer NCCCO practical examinations
- Submit and maintain the required documentation
- Obtain testing site approval and prepare test site
- Course scheduling
- Sales of training and practical examinations Skills /
- 10 Years' experience in mobile crane industry
- Significant direct technical experience of Heavy Lifting in
manufacturing/high hazard industry.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of applicable OSHA, ASME,
and other applicable regulations associated with lifting and
hoisting operations and the ability to communicate the requirements
- The ability to develop training courses.
- Ability to manage required NCCCO paperwork and testing
requirements. HSEQ Responsibilities: It is mandatory that the
incumbent is familiar with the Company's HSEQ Policy and takes an
active role in the compliance and improvement of Sparrows
Integrated Management System. The incumbent must report any
incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products,
services or systems to their Line Manager. The incumbent also has
legal responsibilities under country-specific health and safety
legislation to follow all Company processes and procedures and
familiarise themselves with the emergency response arrangements
applicable to them. The incumbent is also responsible for the
health and safety arrangements of subordinates (if any) and for any
persons visiting them while on the Company premises General: The
above responsibilities are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the
incumbent may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate
alternative or additional duties as may be required which are
within their capability and competence.
Keywords: Sparrows Group, New Orleans , NCCCO Instructor/Examiner, Education / Teaching , Houma, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...