Company: Fort Point, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Structural Engineer Hot new jobs available for Structural
Engineers experienced in Engineering and design of Offshore oil and
gas projects. We are seeking Engineers with Professional Engineer
license (any state) and SACS experience. Rush resume for immediate
consideration! Structural Engineer (s)responsible for supporting
engineering and design of projects for Offshore oil and gas.
Responsibilities for Structural Engineer (s) include:
- Building structures based on technical specifications.
- Structural Design and Analysis for offshore projects
- EPC projects: provide assistance during procurement,
construction and commissioning activities, write requisitions,
conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- Preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications,
data, calculations and reports.
- Tracking project progress and reporting on results.
- Choosing appropriate materials to ensure durability. Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer
- Experience with SACS Job Requirements:
- Reviewing structural stress analysis calculations, structural
steel and concrete drawings, and structural fabrication
- Undertake detailed structural engineering design
- Produce structural calculations as necessary for structural
- Performing structural analysis and design
- Perform structural analysis and design
- Ensuring civil and structural design
- Perform structural engineering analysis on catastrophe claims
and structural repair
- Reviewing and checking structural drawings
- Perform structural analyzes and calculations
- Performing detailed structural analysis and design using
structural software and spreadsheet software
- Supervise the work of other structural engineers and structural
- Prepare engineering calculations and structural construction
- Analyze structures using various structural engineering
- Utilizing structural analysis computer programs
- Use structural engineering and construction terminology
- Evaluate and design structural systems and components by
applying knowledge of structural engineering
- Perform structural engineering calculations Review shop
- Monitor sub-contracted structural engineers
- Assist with structural design of retaining walls
- Reviewing calculations and all work products produced by
structural engineers and structural EI/EIT
Keywords: Fort Point, LLC, New Orleans , Structural Engineer, Engineering , Metairie, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!