Senior Civil Engineer/Office Manager
Posted on: August 8, 2022
What does this job entail?
The Senior Civil Engineer/Office Manager will have the ability to
work independently and will lead a team on various engineering
projects relating to (but not limited to) roadway design,
construction plan development, specifications, and construction
administration; transportation feasibility studies, line and grade
studies, basic utility design (i.e. water and sewer), and general
drainage design. Projects and tasks will involve the use of various
engineering software programs as well as Microsoft Office
applications. The Senior Civil Engineer/Office Manager will
encompass responsibility for personnel and project management,
quality control, marketing and client interface. The Senior Civil
Engineer/Office Manager will be a champion and leader of our
company core values, while maintaining internal and external client
engagement and satisfaction.
Some responsibilities include:
- Plan, design, and implement municipal projects such as roadway
design and expansion, traffic engineering, and hydraulic
- Analyze engineering data and prepare calculations, drawings,
reports, field observations, and required applications to
- Manage projects and coordinate with engineering team and
clients on all aspects of project execution.
- Will be responsible for the review and sealing of own projects
or the work of others.
- Client relationship management - acts as point of contact for
customers on proposal development, presentations, and technical
- Ensures new and existing clients receive the highest level of
- Generate complete construction plans and specifications.
- Provide review and oversight of construction plans and
- Provide support, coach, mentor, and develop junior level
engineers and staff.
Am I qualified for this position?
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited engineering curriculum
with major concentration in Civil Engineering with at least 10
years of professional experience is required.
- Must have LA PE licensure.
- Must have served as responsible in charge to sign and seal
- Must have experience in Microstation and InRoads.
Why work for Fenstermaker?
Our success is based on establishing lasting partnerships and
providing innovative, high-quality products and services. We
conduct our business ethically, honestly and with integrity in
everything we do.Our core values define the way we do business.
FamilyWe treat everyone like family and put people over policy.We
place an emphasis on safety and are supportive and empathetic in
One CompanyWe leverage our multi-disciplinary strength to benefit
our clients.We communicate, collaborate and execute together, as a
Customer ObsessedWe treat others the way they want to be treated -
with respect.We create unforgettable experiences and build lasting
relationships and establish partnerships.
Growth MindsetWe believe growth creates opportunity and gives us
the capability of building long-term careers.
Be DifferentWe encourage and reward innovation.We serve our clients
in ways that make the competition irrelevant.We create a unique
experience for our team members.
EOE/AA Employer. Applications confidential.
Keywords: Fenstermaker, New Orleans , Senior Civil Engineer/Office Manager, Engineering , Mandeville, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!