Company: Diversified Foods & Seasonings
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Come check out career opportunities at Copeland's Restaurants,
Nola Hotels, and Diversified Foods & Seasonings! Text Restaurant to
504-688-3737 to apply The General Manager is responsible and
accountable for all restaurant activities and assumes complete
responsibility to ensure activities are consistent with and
supportive of the restaurant's mission, core values, & operating
philosophy & principles. General Managers should operate as owners
and concentrate on the effective operation of the restaurant and
Krewe, with regards to building sales, internal & external guest
development & satisfaction, and overall fiscal responsibilities in
conjunction with peer Managers, subordinates and superiors. The
General Manager achieves results by maximizing productivity of
Krewe, planning, problem-solving, communicating, delegating, and
following up. Effective Operations & Business Management
- Responsible developing & managing yearly store budget and focus
on maximizing financial performance and profit through increasing
sales and maintaining cost controls in regards to food, beverage,
supplies, and labor goals.
- Responsible for effectively positioning oneself within each
shift to serve as a go-to contact for internal and external guests
to answer any inquiries, provide assistance with operational flow,
or problem solve.
- Responsible for creating and managing the Management schedules
to ensure the restaurant is protected at all times.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving all workgroup schedules
to ensure staffing levels meets the needs of the business and
training is ongoing and a constant focus.
- Responsible for conducting all weekly inventories and ensuring
systems are updated with the appropriate counts.
- Ensures that all invoices for work performed or product are
received, accurate, and set into motion for payment
- Daily financial responsibilities included, but are not limited
to: cash-outs, deposits, credit card batching, DSR's, charge backs,
and safe counts.
- Compile, prepare, and maintain P&L statements,
budgets/forecasts, and cost controls in regards to food, beverage,
labor goals, and any other related administrative duties. All need
to be completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Communicates and executes company-wide marketing programs
correctly, on time, and according to designated Operation Timeline
- Responsible for organizing and submitting bi-weekly payroll
reports to ensure all employees are captured within our payroll
system accurately in regards to new hires, terminations, pay
increases, and vacations.
- Responsible for leading weekly Manager Directional--to
communicate company initiatives and discuss weekly store
initiatives and key focuses.
- Responsible for upholding company's systems, standards,
routines, & recipes. Culinary Operations
- Upholds & enforces all culinary standards regarding quality,
presentation, portioning, food handling, safety & sanitation in
alignment with company standards and applicable regulations.
- Responsible for managing wait times and kitchen ticket times to
ensure dining operations are flowing appropriately.
- Responsible for supporting Executive Kitchen Manager in
ensuring location is maintaining a cost effective operation of
inventory and production according to company standards, budgets,
and goals (weekly inventory counts).
- Supports the Executive Kitchen Manager in carrying-out the
location's implementation and execution of recipe revisions, new
menu items and marketing promotions while ensuring systems are
being followed and recipes are adhered to.
- Provides feedback to Operations Team on the ongoing review of
operational systems and areas of opportunity to optimize
productivity and is responsible for writing all related action
plans and implementation.
- Responsible for upholding company's systems, standards,
routines, & recipes. Internal Guest Development & Satisfaction
- Responsible for training and retaining top talent to build high
performing teams through identification of internal talent and
continuous development discussions & performance evaluations.
- Responsible for attracting, interviewing, hiring, training, and
retaining top talent to build high performing teams through
internal recruiting efforts, quality interviews, identification of
internal talent, and continuous development discussions &
- Responsible for conducting all final interviews for each
workgroup to determine final hiring decisions.
- Create a culture of performance accountability and recognition
through open communication discussions regarding expectations,
performance evaluations, and ongoing mentoring/coaching.
- Champions our Krewe Development Program and prepares qualified
Krewe for promotion.
- Champions our Management Development Program and prepares
qualified Managers for promotion.
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting 1:1's with each
Manager per period to review performance and/or progress on overall
goals & initiatives.
- Responsible for making all offers to new hires and ensuring
they are set up for their first day.
- Responsible for scheduling & hosting all Orientations and
ensures all new hires have completed the required onboarding packet
needed in compliance with company hiring practices and standards as
well as setting the company standards and culture.
- Responsible for making all final termination decisions and
ensuring decisions are aligned with company standards and
appropriate business practices. External Guest Satisfaction &
- Oversees and ensures the highest of standards in customer
service to deliver consistent and memorable guest experiences
through daily guest interactions and follow-up/recovery from
feedback guests provide through our guest care system. Want to play
a Pivotal role in our Restaurant? Apply Now!
Keywords: Diversified Foods & Seasonings, New Orleans , General Manager, Executive , Metairie, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!