New Orleans area Building Engineer
• Responsible for operations and maintenance of building
electrical, HVAC, plumbing, security and mechanical systems.
• Perform general and non-routine building and equipment
• Fabrication, installation, adjustment, service and/or repair of
operating equipment, fixtures and devices.
• Installation of walls, shelves, lighting and work station
• Paint interior and exterior building surfaces, fixtures and
• Install, finish and repair floor covering.
• Operate welding equipment, machine shop, wood working tools and
• Install and maintain security, surveillance and other electronic
• Locksmith duties such as installing and maintaining locks and
• Maintain dumpster, compactor and disintegrator equipment.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School Diploma or GED
• 5 years applicable work experience
• Associates Degree a plus
Pay range for this position is $35K - $50K depending on experience.
This is a direct hire position.
Please APPLY NOW at www.adeccousa.com or for immediate
consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer