Territory Manager, CardioMEMS - Louisiana
Company: Abbott Laboratories
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more
fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing
technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading
businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices,
nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues
serve people in more than 160 countries.Heart FailureLeading an
active lifestyle is important to the many people we serve. In
Abbott---s Heart Failure division, we---re advancing the treatment
of heart and vascular disease through breakthrough medical
technologies in electrophysiology and heart failure, allowing
people to restore their health and get on with their lives. The
Territory Manager position is a sales opportunity in the CardioMEMS
business responsible for achieving assigned revenue and implant
goals.-- This role will focus on developing sales revenue in
previously untapped or under developed accounts. WHAT YOU---LL
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing
- Develops and maintains an understanding of CardioMEMS in a
- Provides engineering, sales, and technical support in response
to field inquiries on an on-call basis.
- Provides regional procedural case coverage.------
- Provides support as needed in the following areas:-- sales
support, heart failure clinic support, training & education,
clinical studies/data collection, new product in-service training,
- Develops and adheres to actionable business plan.
- Performs required administrative sales duties, e.g., filing
expense account reports, scheduling appointments, and making travel
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies,
operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and
collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors,
- Interacts with customers and assigned institutions, physicians
and technicians, customer purchasing and administration.
- Interacts with all levels of sales and sales management
- Ability to interface and interact with patients
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU---LL BRINGRequired
- Bachelor---s Degree or four years of relevant work experience
in lieu of a Bachelor---s Degree
- 3+ years of successful sales or related business experience,
preferably within the medical device industry
- Well organized, capable of juggling multiple projects and
accustomed to tight deadlines.
- Excellent personal computer skills including MS Excel, Word,
Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor
in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to
effectively communicate at multiple levels in the
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as
attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation
- Schedule flexibility for case coverage and client meetings
after hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel approximately, dependent on territory
- Experience with direct quota attainment and performance metrics
WHAT WE OFFER At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into
a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for
new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives
and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental,
vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial
performance and history of being actively involved in local
communities Learn more about our benefits that add real value to
your life to help you live fully:-- www.abbottbenefits.comFollow
your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a
company that provides the growth and strength to build your future.
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee
diversity.Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and
Keywords: Abbott Laboratories, New Orleans , Territory Manager, CardioMEMS - Louisiana, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!