Director of Database Services
Company: The National WWII Museum
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: November 22, 2021
TheNational WWII Museum seeks a Director of Database Services to
lead efforts tocapture, organize, use, and analyze constituent data
to achieve organizationaland fundraising objectives. The Director
will manage the Blackbaud Raiser'sEdge (RE) CRM and oversee the
daily operation of the data system. The Directorwill be fluent in
the Raiser's Edgeplatform and responsible for maintaining the
integrity of the database,tracking donor relationships and details
of capital and programmaticcommitments, event sponsorships, and
annual giving. The Director is afull-time, exempt employee and has
two direct reports, Database Manager andResearch Manager. This
employee will office on the Museum campus; this is not aremote
- Applies critical thinking and analytical skills to maximize The
National WWII Museum's use ofRaiser's Edge (RE), working
effectively with all users to enhance productivity and workflow
- Manages the Institutional Advancement RE MovesManagement system
to track actions and activities of gift officers as they
movedonor's through the donor continuum toward annual and/or major
gifts andplanned gifts.
- Drives major gift officer performance bydeveloping custom
dashboards, reports, and queries that quickly and routinelyconvey
meaningful information such as next action or report due.
- Based on analysis of donor data, helps to leadmoves management
strategy sessions among annual giving program staff and
majorgift/planned giving staff.
- Partners with annual giving/membership team,major gift officers
and planned giving officers to capture donor stewardshipplans and
schedule automated reminders within Raiser's Edge.
- Establishes and documents policies andprocedures and implements
and manages quality control measures related to thedatabase system.
Creates protocols for data entry,monitoring, and updating.
- Provides support tomarketing and communications on campaigns,
segmentation and analytics foremail, newsletters and other
communication functions, including integrationwith social media
- -- 3-5 yea r s of experience working with Blackbaud Raiser's Ed
- Priorexperience in a complex non-profit organization;
preferably regional/nationalin scale.
- Hi g hly organized with exce p t i o na l multi-t a sk i n g
man age ment s kill s.
Keywords: The National WWII Museum, New Orleans , Director of Database Services, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!