Company: Enterprise Staffing, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Project Manager will oversee and coordinate various
construction projects from start to finish, ensuring that schedules
and budgets are followed, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Provides leadership in initial planning stage by collaborating
with clients, architects, engineers, or other involved parties;
develops detailed description of jobs and materials necessary to
- Schedules and coordinates projects in logical steps and budgets
the time necessary to meet each deadline.
- Prepares and submits budget estimates and regularly
communicates with client.
- Ensures adherence to the budget and, when unexpected
complications or issues arise, makes quick and necessary
- Plans, coordinates, organizes, oversees, and directs activities
regarding the construction and maintenance of assigned structures,
facilities, and systems.
- Ensures safety standards and guidelines are followed on the
jobsite and that all safety codes are met in construction.
- Oversees contract negotiations, revisions, and additions.
- Collaborates with clients, supervisory staff, contractors, and
design professionals to discuss and resolve problems, including
work procedures, complaints, and construction or design
- Manages and leads actions that are necessary due to delays, bad
weather, or emergencies at construction sites.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a
variety of people, including owners, managers, designers,
supervisors, tradespersons, and craft workers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of contracts, plans, specifications, and
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, working well
under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or
- Ability to effectively multitask while analyzing and solving
- Thorough understanding of commercial construction drawings.
Education and Experience:
- At least three years of construction experience as project
manager. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to traverse and inspect all areas of jobsite in
all types of weather; this may include walking, climbing, reaching,
bending, crawling, or stretching.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- May require travel.
- Exposure to characteristic construction site dangers.
- Must be on-call to address delays, emergencies, bad weather,
and other issues at the jobsite.Job Type: Full-timePay: $50,294.00
- $80,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayExperience:
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Enterprise Staffing, LLC, New Orleans , Project Manager, Executive , Metairie, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!