Manager - Dealer Accounts
Company: Doosan Bobcat
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job InformationHungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further
because one of the world's most iconic brands can help you get
there. We're reinventing the construction equipment industry and
we're looking for motivated, strong performers with territory sales
management experience. -In this position, you will develop and
manage an independent dealer distribution network to facilitate and
maximize the share and sales of Doosan Bobcat grounds maintenance
and turf products. -The territory for this position is the
Southeast United States. -Role & ResponsibilityTerritory
- Develop and maintain a dealer organization capable of
delivering quality experiences at all its operation levels to
customers. Work with dealerships to provide high customer
satisfaction and cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Develop a relationship with the dealer organization embodying
mutual trust and respect. Influence the course of action of the
dealers to the mutual benefit of the Company and the dealers.
Manage day-to-day interest, plans and goals of the Company to meet
or exceed the needs of the customer. -
- Protect and manage the financial resources of the Company and
our dealers. -
- Develop annual district strategy and individual dealer strategy
to maximize on the market potential in those areas.
- Communicate the needs of the customers and dealers to the
appropriate Company department responsible for follow-up
- Attain market share goals through product sales. Market and
sell all available products to drive branding. Develop and manage
the sales to dealers annually. -Drive appropriate inventory. -
- Respond to order and retail requests.Dealer Communication and
- Drive dealer performance by holding quarterly Sales/Action Plan
meetings with core dealers.
- Present market share data and competitive trends.
- Review sales data and dealer action plans quarterly with dealer
- Display assertive implementation of Action Plan items.Dealer
- Conduct dealer training and promotion.
- Conduct/facilitate district sales training schools (new
products and competitive).
- Ride with new sales specialists orientating them to the
Company. -Job Requirement
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business
Administration, Marketing or related field. Equivalent
construction, agricultural or automotive dealership experience will
be considered. -
- Experience Required: 3 - 5+ years.
- Commercial marketing experience, preferably with compact
- Territory management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and
listening skills. -
- Strong performer; highly driven.
- Ability to make sound, timely decisions.
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and priority
focus, due to home office arrangement.
- Valid driving license with clean driving record.
- Travel Required: > 75%.#CBAs a part of the Doosan Group,
which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide,
the company offers its customers products and solutions to help
build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South
Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North
Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of
construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance
equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to
empowering people to accomplish more. -Doosan Bobcat North America
is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat - compact
equipment, Doosan - portable power products, Ryan - and Steiner -
grounds maintenance equipment and Geith - attachments. Doosan
Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment
Company.Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. -All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race,
color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a
reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need
assistance accessing the information on this website should call
701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks
priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job
Offers and SolicitationsAny legitimate job offer will be preceded
by an official selection process.
Keywords: Doosan Bobcat, New Orleans , Manager - Dealer Accounts, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!