Location: New Orleans
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Salary + Bonus Structure About
IDScan.netIDScan.net, a New Orleans based technology company, is a
leading developer of identity verification and
information-gathering technologies that have created enhanced
environments and experiences for over 6,000 clients including IBM,
Shell, AMC Theaters, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Dave & Busters,
and many more of the world's most trusted brands. Job
SummaryIDScan.net is seeing record growth and is searching for an
experienced Channel Director to help us continue with that growth
by managing and expanding our current partner relationships. The
director will be responsible for evaluating, and ultimately
improving, the current partner program. They will also set
policies, define objectives and create initiatives to further grow
our partner ecosystem. Specific Responsibilities
- Create a reseller ecosystem to handle our hardware and
off-the-shelf software solutions to the SMB market.
- Maintain and grow the partner ecosystem that services our
enterprise-level accounts. These include OEM's, resellers,
- Recommend systems and processes to ensure partners are reaching
their full potential.
- Resolve internal channel conflicts.
- Provide monthly reports on pipeline and business development
- Stay updated with the competitive landscape.
- Attend trade shows, seminars, product launchings, and other
events related to the industry.
- Ensure documentation of presentations, financial reports,
supplier contracts, price quotations, and other paperwork is
- Conduct contract negotiations with partners.Qualifications
- Former B2B Software experience is a must.
- Experience designing and implementing a channel program is a
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Sales Management
- 5+ years of related work experience, preferably in a startup
- SaaS experience is preferred.Work EnvironmentThis position will
be located in IDScan.net's New Orleans Headquarters. Normal work
hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. Remote
work is an option. This position will report to the VP of
Sales.CompensationIDScan.net offers a competitive compensation
- Annual Salary based on experience
- Health Insurance- 100% paid by IDScan.net
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time Off
- Employer-sponsored Pension plan (SEP) of approximately 5% of
GROSS annual pay
- Professional developmentJoin Our Team Do something your future
self will thank you for! We value team players who are innovative
thinkers with a passion for technology, and a strong desire to be
an effective team member of our growing team. We are comfortable
playing multiple roles and want someone to be an integral part of a
rapidly growing company.
Keywords: IDScan, New Orleans , Channel Director, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!