Assistant Property Manager
Company: LHP Capital
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: June 24, 2022
What LHP has to offer...
- Industry-leading base salary and annual bonus plan.
- Continued skill training and career growth opportunities within
- Annual Vacation & Sick Time of up to 15 days per year with
annual rollover allowance.
- 10 recognized Holidays and Volunteer Time Off.
- Employee sponsored Cigna Medical plan, and Blue Cross Blue
Shield Dental & Vision plan.
- Telehealth services, HSA, HRA, and FSA options.
- Company paid Basic Life/AD&D, Short-Term, and Long-Term
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing and an Employee Assistance program
(EAP). Who is LHP?LHP is a real estate development firm and a
national leader in the development and management of affordable
housing. We specialize in acquiring and renovating affordable
housing properties to bring value and positive transformation to
the communities we serve.LHP has developed more than 12,900
apartment units at 95 properties in 13 states and completed more
than $1.1 billion in development activity creating safe, secure
housing communities.LHP is consistently ranked on the list of the
nation's Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners by Affordable Housing
Finance magazine. Check out more about LHP and life at LHP here:
What is our Assistant Manager role? Our Assistant Manager role is
responsible for the property management and social management of
the community. A person with a previous working experience in
affordable housing is preferred. This position would be responsible
for such items as: rent collection, rental applications, scheduling
of events, customer service/marketing, ensuring vacant units are
filled timely, etc. Previous experience with social services within
the community is also beneficial. Who is our Ideal Candidate?
- Previous working experience in affordable housing is
- Previous experience in customer service/sales is
- A person with a passion or interest in giving back to the
community in which he/she lives.
- Previous experience in an office setting using Microsoft Office
products is preferred.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: LHP Capital, New Orleans , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!