RN Director Cancer Center
Company: Tulane Medical Center
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: June 26, 2022
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Director of the Cancer Center today with Tulane Medical
Center.We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Tulane Medical Center we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Director of the Cancer Center like you to be a part of
- Directs, administers and controls all activities of oncology
service programs operations within the guidelines of established
hospital policies in order to provide high quality health care
services to our patients.
- Ensures efficient and economical performance in accordance with
operating budgets, goals, and objectives.
- Maintains effective communications with hospital
administration, medical staff, the community, and all levels of
- Ensures compliance with applicable regulatory
- Promotes the development of oncology services both internally
and externally. Approx. 60% of time is spent with operations and
40% in Business Development.
- Oversees and directs departmental activities to ensure quality
services for both internal and external customers.
- Serves as a resource to, and collaborates with others to
advance the hospital mission.
- Have 7-day-a-week, 24-hour-a-day "bottom line" responsibility
for a significant component of the hospital's operations.
- Accountable for financial operations and implementation of
hospital (and service line) goals within their area of
- Participate in strategic planning for the hospital and/or
service line of which they are a part.
- Accountable for quality/patient safety.Qualifications
- Strongly recommended certification relevant to occupational
- Bachelor's degree required or an equivalent combination of
relevant education and/or experience may be considered. Master's
degree strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in occupational field.
- Experience with oversight of administrative residencies and/or
internships within an oncology program preferred.With 235+ beds,
Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research and
medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane Medical
Center has been named a World's Best Hospital by Newsweek in its
2019 listing of the top medical facilities across the globe. Of the
1,000 hospitals listed in the report, Tulane Medical Center is one
of just 250 "World's Best Hospitals" found in the United States and
the only hospital in southern Louisiana on the list.At Tulane, our
mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed
to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our
mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and
their families and our commitment to them. But we are also equally
committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a
long history of compassion and service to patients.HCA Healthcare
has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by
Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.Be a part of an
organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing
applications. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.NoticeOur
Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility
within your career and we take your candidate experience very
seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee
will request financial or personal information (Social Security
Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email.
The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like
Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or
job-related email, let us know by clicking here.For questions about
your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Tulane Medical Center, New Orleans , RN Director Cancer Center, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!