Assistant Manager(05246) - W Thomas St
Company: Domino's Franchise
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Assistant Manager is one of the most important positions in our
stores. They are responsible for running great shifts, taking great
care of customers, working towards store's goals, assisting the
General Manager in all aspects of business operations, and leading
the rest of the Team on shift. The Assistant Manager must abide by
all policies and uphold our brand image as an ambassador and role
model for other Team Members. The Assistant Manager must stay up to
date on the latest in Domino's training, by completing Pizza
College courses and any additional required training programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uphold and represent a rock-solid brand image.
- Manage the store and Team with high volume mentality.
- Ability to meet all RPM service goals.
- Learn organizational and inventory skills.
- Train and coach Team to achieve desired product, service, image
- Help be part of the pizza industry that is leading in technology
by using the most advanced equipment.
- Always uphold safety standards.
- The ability to take ownership in resolving problems.
- Operate all equipment inside the store, including
- Execute time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a
competitive work environment.
- Provide a fun, happy, and exciting environment for our Customers
and Team Members while taking orders.
- Schedule, manage labor, attendance, and punctuality.
- Learn and implement successful Marketing Tools from a company
that has over 15,000 stores.
- Manage Store cleanliness and learn board of health standards.
- Work and lead all Team Members to achieve store goals.
- Consistently work 40 plus hours per week.
- Opportunity to continue to develop your leadership skills and
career through RPM Pizza College.
- Learn team building and problem-solving skills that will make you
successful in any position.
- Opportunity to give back to the community through partnerships
- Hourly position with competitive pay and bonus opportunities.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life if enrolled in
company medical plan and 401K program.
Keywords: Domino's Franchise, New Orleans , Assistant Manager(05246) - W Thomas St, Executive , Hammond, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!