Company: Papa John's
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Papa John's, people are always our top priority. Our secret
ingredient is YOU! Our employees are much like our toppings. Theyre
all different but come together to make the ultimate pizza! Will
you be the pepperoni or the banana pepper to our team? Exciting
things are happening at Papa Johns and our career experience keeps
getting better! -General Managers are responsible for all functions
of a Papa Johns restaurant. That means delivering high-quality
products and services while increasing profitability.
- Self-sufficient leader
- Great decision-making skills
- Instill pride and accountability in team
- Manage operations.
- Perform all Company policies, procedures, programs, and
- Follow all federal, state, and local laws.
- Use ethical business practices.
- Build a system of quality with team members,
- Respond to all customer concerns and issues
- Request customer and team member feedback
- Improve restaurant operations
- Build brand loyalty
- Recruit customer-focused team members
- Maintain adequate staffing levels according to projected
- Train team members to exceed customer expectations
- Build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy, and fun.
- Manage profit goals
- Ensure food, labor and other controllable costs stay within
- Correct deviations by using the PROFIT System.
- Manage the company's assets by keeping the restaurant
- Equip restaurant and maintain all equipment.At Papa Johns, our
team members are more than employees! We care about you and your
development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within! So
become a part of the Papa Johns family and join us as General
Manager.Exciting things are happening at Papa John's franchise
restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a
fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with
challenging work, mixed with professional development
opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team
environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who
share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business
practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not
only the best pizza, but also the best team members!Papa John's has
over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the
world. We offer competitive benefits and compensation package.
Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. -It is
the policy of Papa Johns to provide equal employment opportunities
for all applicants and team members without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, marital status or civil partnership, national
or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed
service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. 101 (a)(5)), protected disability
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender reassignment, or gender expression, or any other
characteristic protected by statute or law.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license
Keywords: Papa John's, New Orleans , General Manager, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!