Senior Sales Manager OEM
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for attainment of assigned
goals tied to the overall performance of the hotel. The individual
will be responsible for effectively soliciting and securing new
accounts. The Senior Sales Manager will work in conjunction with
the Director of Sales to achieve the hotel's revenue and market
share goals for one or more properties. This role will also serve
as a mentor/trainer for members of the Sales team. Management-level
associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is
necessary to complete their job responsibilities; for OEM
associates overtime does apply and is calculated accordingly.
- High School diploma or equivalent required with at least 2
years of previous Hotel Sales experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must possess developed verbal and written communication skills
to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other
managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate
- Experience with professional selling skills desired: opening
probing supporting closing
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially
Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage
multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation skills
- Effectively attain assigned sales and revenue goals as well as
solicitation call goals while also training/mentoring others to do
- Proactively conduct solicitation calls conduct sales tours and
entertain clients specific to Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT)
and/or Groups as applicable by property.
- Monitor and evaluate trends within your market
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitality's established regulations
company standards sales standards and sales metrics
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies
of the hotel and applicable departments.
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry
organizations as applicable.
- May assist in implementing and/or participating in special
promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any other functions
required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General Manager or
Director of Sales.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, New Orleans , Senior Sales Manager OEM, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!