Technical Project Manager
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionSusco is located in the Greater New Orleans Area
and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Louisiana. We
develop custom web-based business software with a focus on legacy
system conversions. Our primary development platforms are C# .NET
for webservices and Ionic/Cordova for mobile apps.
About This Job:Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $100,000 -
$150,000Experience Level: ManagerRemote Details: Fully Remote,
working Business Hours Central TimeJob Description:This individual
will work directly under the Director of Projects. They will work
with clients, and client vendors to grasp a complete understanding
of multiple simultaneous projectsscope, and effectively communicate
this to the developmentteam and other stakeholders.This is a
full-time, not contract, WFH position.Roles and
- Manage client expectations in regards to schedule, budget, and
- Research, design, and planmobile,web, database,orapplication
- Work with developers and architects to create work breakdown
structures and project schedulesconsideringresource availability
- Manage the workflow of the software development life cycle from
scoping, to design, development, QA, production implementationand
post launch support.
- Gather business requirements and work with Tech Leads
- Design database schema
- Reverse Engineer legacy software to create functional
requirements from the user interface and/or code standpoint
- Provide excellent customerservice.
- Work with the QAdepartmentto validate development output in
terms of both functionality andquality.
- Review and validate time entries from developmentteam.
- Own the cost,quality,and scope of projects that
- Be able to design and manage the development of software around
- Sales Support
- Assist the Director of Salesinsales calls with
potentialcustomers to talk to our PM process and gather
- Work directly withthe sales department,clients and developers
to produce estimatesand proposalsfor softwaredevelopment.
- When managing projects, work with the client product owners to
identify potential future scope to enhance their software.
- When managingprojects, work with clients to identify other
software development needs.
- Manage the proposal process for project change orders.Required
- 7-10+ years of work experience
- preferably working as a Business Analyst first and then
transitioning to Project Management
- 5+ years of recentprojectmanagement experience in software
- 2+ year of Software Development Life Cycle experience
(analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation) and
Design Patterns experience.
- Have a technical background, preferably recentSQL,.NET,oriOS
- Ability to read and write SQLqueries.
- Experience working with Enterprise-level clients
- Experience working in agileandwaterfallmethodologies.
- Experience performing business analysis for software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high bar for quality
- Knowledge of source control systems like Git, SVN,
etc.Nice-to-have Qualifications (** strongly):
- **PMP Certification
- **Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Recent software development experience in web development or
mobile app developmentPerks
- 15 days annual PTO, 8 holidays
- Heath, Life, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Long & Short Term
- Company Leadership dedicated to personal & professional
- Any employee can refer a new client and get 5% of year ones
revenue, and 2.5% thereafter.
- Quarterly bonuses based on company performance
- 3 days annual self-directed learning days
- Paid lunches 2-3 times per week
- Remote work as needed to accommodate personal matters
- Ad-Hoc wellness based gifts, subsidized meditation
- Company Outings: happy hours, crawfish boils, long lunches,
- Video games consoles onsiteAbout UsCore PurposeTo enable people
to contribute in more fulfilling and meaningful ways.MissionTo
transform organizations with intuitive software. Our software frees
people from tedious work, removes painful recurring costs, and
allows organizations to control their own data, workflow, and
user-experience.Core ValuesGrowth: We believe we cancreate a better
world by constantlygrowing as individuals, resulting in growth for
the Company and growth for our clients.Communication:We believe
everyone deserves to feel like they have been heard and understood.
We dont complain about things under our control. We accept
constructive criticism dispassionately.Action: We believe wedon't
have good days, we make them. We believe in being proactive and not
reactive. Passivity leads to alack of involvement, while our focus
is on creating the future. We don't complain, we identify and solve
problems.Teamwork: We believe that we are human beings first,
coworkers second. We strive to be cognizant as people with lives
outside of this office. As a high-performance organization, there
are times of high stress. In those times, we rally to get the job
done and we recognize our behavior and performance impacts our
team.Efficiency: We believe in learning from our mistakes the first
time. We believe thereisa time and place for complex solutions for
complex problems. We also have the ability to decompose complex
problems into simpler problems. When we see a problem or
inefficiency, we have both the responsibility and the ability to
propose solutions.Powered by JazzHRR9hvdtOWGgby Jobble
Keywords: Susco, New Orleans , Technical Project Manager, Executive , Metairie, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!