Clinical Nurse Manager
Company: Davita Inc.
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: March 17, 2023
5646 Read BlvdSte 150,New Orleans,Louisiana,70127-3145,United
States of AmericaDaVita is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager who
will have the opportunity to excel as a superior dialysis nurse,
mentor and clinical expert. You will have a dramatic impact on the
lives of our patients and their families.
In this vital RN role, you will:
- Coordinate End Stage Renal Dialysis patient care and
- Trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome
- Ensure you and your clinical team are delivering the highest
level of care to our patients by ensuring their safety, comfort,
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Clinical
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career
paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your
health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation.Requirements:
- Minimum of 12 months' clinical nursing experience
- Minimum of 6 months' experience in providing nursing care to
patients on maintenance dialysis
- B.S.N degree from accredited school of nursing
- Current RN license in state of practice with no Board of
Nursing disciplinary actions
- CPR certification
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious
- Willingness, desire and ability to supervise
- Supervisory experience.
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and
the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating
the water treatment system.
- CNN (Nephrology Nursing Certification) or CDN (Certified
Dialysis Nurse) certification.What We'll Provide:
- Comprehensive benefits:Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for
nurse nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on
hundreds of items, backup care, elder care and more.
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care,
maternity/paternity leave and more.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experiences for
nurses.Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest
Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."DaVita is an equal
opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To learn more about what
this meansclick here.At DaVita, we strive to be a community first
and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as
"a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity &
Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes
part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals
are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race,
national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage RangeCompensation for the
role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's
qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall
outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total
rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage
and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
Keywords: Davita Inc., New Orleans , Clinical Nurse Manager, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...