Asset Management Specialist Mid
Company: Marathon TS
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Marathon TS is looking to identify Asset Management staff to
join our Next Generation Enterprise Network team for the Navy and
- 4+ years of Asset Management Experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- ITIL v3 or ITILv4
- Focuses on the tracking and control of service assets in the IT
infrastructure and collaborates with configuration analysts to
train Asset management staff in processes, and procedures.
- Supports the creation of the asset management process,
activities, and procedures to include CI registration procedures,
access controls, and privileges.
- Ensures the correct roles and responsibilities are defined in
the asset management plan/procedures. Assists with procurement of
IT assets when requested.
- Works with other asset management roles to tag and track all IT
assets and to identify their locations and owners.
- Receives IT assets and ensures delivery to correct locations,
and coordinates IT asset setup and teardown activities when
- Proposes/concurs with the asset management lead on CIs to be
uniquely identified with naming conventions.
- Ensures developers and configuration system users comply with
- Liaises with Configuration Librarian on population of asset and
configuration management system (CMS).
- Performs configuration audits to ensure physical inventory is
consistent with the configuration management database (CMDB)/CMS,
initiating corrective action through Change Control.
- Accepts baselined products from third parties for
- Builds system baselines for promotion and release.
- Maintains project status information and status accounting
records and reports.
- Maintains and reconciles databases containing information
regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the
organization's hardware and software.
- Four (4) years of experience using Department of Defense
Logistics and Asset management System (e.g., Remedy, DPAS,
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse
and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal
employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals,
employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit,
qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate
against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status ").
Keywords: Marathon TS, New Orleans , Asset Management Specialist Mid, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...