RN Manager NICU
Company: Tulane Medical Center
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: September 22, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Tulane Lakeside Hospital, located in Metairie, Louisiana isa
119-bed hospital that provides the knowledge, expertise and
specialized carevital to the healthcare needs of women and their
babies in Jefferson Parish. Weprovide innovative technology in many
specialties includingObstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics,
Orthopedics, Radiology and Surgery.? Tulane Lakeside Hospital for
Women andChildren is part of Tulane Health System, an acclaimed
teaching, research andmedical system serving the greater New
Orleans area. ???Tulane Lakeside Medical Center is dedicated to the
growthand development of our colleagues. We will provide you the
tools and resourcesyou need to succeed in our organization. We are
currently looking for anambitious RN Manager NICU to help us reach
our goals. Unlock your potentialhere!
- Oversees and directly supervises all departmentareas and Charge
Nurses, including interviewing, coaching, counseling,orientation,
training and evaluation within established guidelines.
- Serves as a nursing role model and resource tostaff,
demonstrating support of the nursing practice model, standards
ofnursing practice and clinical outcomes
- Monitors the day to day operations of assigneddepartment staff,
reacting effectively and efficiently to unplannedcircumstances,
demands and challenges facing the department to ensureconsistent
quality of service.
- Demonstrates expertise in hospital and departmentprocesses and
keeps staff updated by remaining current with hospital
anddepartment guidelines, federal, state, regulatory & other
governingpolicies, procedures or guidelines.
- Coordinates the departmental staff performanceand improvement
process including the preparation, analysis and submission
- Updates and improves the department processes andworkflow.
- Participates asrequested on teams, committees, and special
projects both internal and externalrelating to Department and
Hospital Services.We offer you an excellent totalcompensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit packageand
growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to
doexcellent work with us.? Your benefitsinclude 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuitionreimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchases, program
andstudent loan repayment.? We would love totalk to you about this
- Position Requirements:? (Minimum qualifications forthe
- Certification/Registration: Current RNlicensure. Current BLS
(required),NRP within 6 months of hire (required), and the
S.T.A.B.L.E baby programrecommended.
- Education:? Bachelor's degree preferred. RNC/CCRNpreferred
- Experience:? Three to five years of current pediatricclinical
practice experience in various practice areas (PICU, NICU,
pediatrictransport). Management experience strongly preferredWeare
an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We donot discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin,gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus
Keywords: Tulane Medical Center, New Orleans , RN Manager NICU, Executive , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!