System Pharmacy - Contract Analyst - Dickory
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: February 16, 2020
We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942,
but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal,
lead, educate, andinnovate.Webelieve that every award earned, every
record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated
employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support
those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come
make a difference at Ochsner Health System and discover your future
This job provides support for expansion of the 340B Multiple
Contract Pharmacy Program; maintains databases and systems to
support these programs to ensure financial and regulatory
compliance of 340B and the Multiple Contract Pharmacy Program;
works closely with the current staff and Contract Pharmacies
servicing the company's population; and performs work in
conjunction System Support staff.
Required -Associates degree in Business Administration or related
Preferred -Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related
field. Additional degrees, business training experience and/or
certifications may be combined to meet minimum qualifications.
Required -5 yearshealthcare experienceor 3 year of auditing
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry
and retrieval of information.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to present information clearly and professionally.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various
software packages specific to role and keyboard.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of pharmacy processes and medications utilized.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and strong
orientation to attention-to-detail.
- Ability to travel throughout and between facilities.
- Reliable transportation to travel between facilities, including
ability to drive vehicle on Interstate Highway System.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical contract mechanism for
hospitals, GPOs, Retail Pharmacies, and Wholesalers.
- Knowledge of pharmacy software to support 340B Pharmacy
- Skills in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Knowledge of regulations and guidelines of the 340B
- Supports implementation, testing, maintenance, and auditing of
new contract pharmacy sites
- Serves as a technical resource to contract pharmacies and
hospital pharmacy departments
- Analyzes data and develops metrics to ensure operational
- Prepares monthly reports and dashboards for hospital and
pharmacy operations teams
- Assists with staff education and training for 340B
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or
this description amended at any time.
The employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, or disability
Physical and Environmental Demands
The physical essential functions of this job include (but are not
limited to) the following: Frequently exerting 10 to 20 pounds of
force to move objects; occasionally exerting up to 100 pounds of
force. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for
sedentary work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Today!
Ochsner Health System endeavors to make our site accessible to all
users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility
of our website, or if you need an accommodation to complete the
application process, please contact our HR Employee Service Center
at 504-842-4748 (select option 1) or firstname.lastname@example.org. This
contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot
be used to inquire about the status of applications.
EEO is the Law links inEnglish or Spanish.
Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Keywords: Ochsner, New Orleans , System Pharmacy - Contract Analyst - Dickory, Healthcare , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!