Company: The Remedy Room
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Registered Nurse, RN at The Remedy Room
Location: Metairie & New Orleans, LA, USThe Remedy Room is an
innovative wellness clinic focusing on optimal nutrition and
preventive medicine through IV hydration, wellness therapy, and
personalized medicine. Serving patients for everything from
fatigue, headaches, GI illness, cold and flu, all the way to
detoxing off of drugs and alcohol naturally, we focus on giving the
body the tools it needs to heal itself.Become an integral part of a
small team where your work matters. At the Remedy Room, we pride
ourselves on our supportive and positive team approach where we
take time to listen to our patients to address the root cause of
their symptoms. Our commitment to practicing on the forefront of
medicine sets us up to truly make a difference in our patients'
lives. No two days are alike in the clinic, where you are
constantly educating yourself and patients, staying abreast of the
most cutting-edge advancements in medicine and nutrition. Every
patient is a VIP and we are proud to provide a restorative,
relaxing experience where our patients can feel deeply taken care
of. With new locations opening, this position has plenty of room
for growth.The Remedy Room's mantra is that you need to "Live It to
Lead It". This will require you to deeply expand your knowledge and
practice of integrative medicine so you can serve as an example for
your patients and build trusting relationships while providing top
quality medical care. You will work closely with the entire team to
ensure every patient leaves The Remedy Room feeling better and with
more knowledge about their health and wellness than when they
arrived. You are expected to go above and beyond to peel back the
layers of "dis-ease" in order to assist in identifying and treating
the root cause of the illness to ensure long lasting success and
health for your patients.
What You Can Expect:
- Learn most everything there is to know about integrative,
preventative, and nutritional medicine.
- Make a difference in your patient's lives.
- Take the time you need with patients to provide them with the
highest quality of care.
- Work with patients who are engaged and compliant.
- Never stop learning with a constant variety of patients and
The Remedy Room Story:Dr. Mignonne C. Mary opened The Remedy Room
in 2013, continuing the legacy of her father, Dr. Charles C. Mary,
Jr. who is a pioneer in the field of IV Vitamin Therapy. The Remedy
Room has become a national leader in innovative wellness, offering
much more just a quick hangover fix. With a focus on disease
prevention, nutritional medicine and of course, IV Therapy, the
clinic has grown both in size and in scope and plans to continue to
educate, empower and heal as many patients as possible.
Responsibilities:We are pleased to announce that we are looking for
a Registered Nurse to join our team.As a Registered Nurse, you are
responsible for implementing patient care to deliver IV and
Injection services at The Remedy Room. This includes administering
IVs and injections via specialized direct patient care with an
emphasis on education and customer service. This position reports
to the Director of Nursing. To become fully immersed in all
functions and services offered at The Remedy Room, you will be
cross-trained and exposed to all positions inside the clinic from
Front Office Clinical Assistant to Integrative Medical Provider.
- RN is responsible for knowing/following their scope of practice
as outlined by the State Board of Nursing.
- Schedule appointments and complete Intake of patients using the
EMR charting systems used at The Remedy Room.
- RN will be responsible for having deep knowledge regarding all
services and medications to ensure safe administration and to have
the ability to educate patients on effects and possible side
- RN will triage patients and must know normal vital sign
parameters and follow standard protocols for abnormalities,
including alerting the Provider of any abnormalities.
- RN is responsible for monitoring the IV floor at all
- Prepare any Injections using sterile technique.
- Communicate efficiently and professionally to the entire team
and to patients.
- Provide specialized bedside manner (High Dose Vitamin C for
Patients with Cancer, NAD+ for Patients who are Detoxing, etc)
- Complete patient charting/documentation prior to the end of
- Answer phone calls and inquiries and educate clients and
potential clients about the Remedy Room and all services
- Must be able to use all appropriate apps and software services
utilized by The Remedy Room.
- Perform administrative duties including restocking supplies,
maintaining sterile environment, alerting of low stock,
anticipating stock needs when working on special cases with the MD/
- Team Player
- Hard worker
- Takes initiative
- Eager to learn (willing and excited to spend time learning new
things, even outside of clinic hours)
- Excellent communicator
- Patient care oriented
- Deeply committed to personal growth.
- Able to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to remain calm, positive and poised under pressure or in
- Desire to grow and be part of something unique and bigger than
- Must be licensed to work as a Registered Nurse in the state of
- Minimum 2 years experience in direct nursing care in a
hospital, clinic or private practice.
- IV Certification Preferred; Expert with IV administration.
- BLS Certified (required)
- HIPAA Certified (preferred)
- Part time and Full Time positions available.
- Typical hours 8:30am- 5pm. No night shifts.
- Weekends required (2-3 weekends per month).
- House calls may be required on occasion.
- Must be willing to commute between the Northshore, New Orleans,
- Competitive compensation.
- Benefits available for full time employees.
- Ideal company culture focused on personal and professional
health and wellness.
The Remedy Room is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of
race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any other
condition protected by applicable state or federal laws, except
where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
Job Type: Part-time and full- time positions available
Compensation: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
Keywords: The Remedy Room, New Orleans , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!