Staff Physical Therapist - Pelvic Health
Company: Therapydia, Inc
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Therapydia is seeking a Pelvic Health Physical Therapist to join
our outpatient clinic in Mid-City! If you take pride in having the
highest quality service in the industry and are fanatical about
improving the lives of our patients, then you will be a great fit
for our culture!Therapydia is a national network of Physical
Therapy clinics emphasizing longer one-on-one treatments and
delivering wellness services to help our patients reach their
lifetime wellness goals. We strive to create an environment that
fosters wellness with clinics that are well-appointed,
well-equipped, and well-staffed. Therapydia's Clinic Directors are
expert thought-leaders in their fields and are committed to the
highest levels of patient satisfaction and long-term outcomes. We
are creating the PT clinics of the future - designed to inspire
you, rejuvenate you, and help you reach your goals.
Therapydia's Mission is to create Lifetime Patient Relationships by
providing the highest quality of patient care to:
- Decrease surgeries, primary care visits and opioid usage.
- Increase patient vitality, longevity, and happiness.
- Contribute significantly to net global wellness.Therapydia
clinics use ReferralJET, our proprietary software, to operate at
scale. This provides a competitive advantage via best-in-class
business intelligence, patient relationship management and
marketing automation. Therapydia patients use PTanywhere, our
proprietary patient portal for continuous engagement with their
plan of care.Our company culture is built on Satisfaction, Trust,
Compassion and Growth. We strive to have every person thrilled to
build this company together. We realize that talented people have
options, and those who choose Therapydia mean a great deal to us.
We want you to grow professionally, have a lot of fun, and be
surrounded by the best.
Who You Are:
- You are an expert in pelvic health physical therapy or have a
strong desire to pursue this specialty.
- You are passionate about patient education and delivering
quality patient care in a 1:1 treatment setting.
- You are business savvy with the ability to market the clinic
and nurture physician relationships.
- You are a flexible, team player that desires to work with a
- You thrive in a fast-paced clinic that is a part of a growing
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
- Active PT license to practice in Louisiana.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience treating patients with pelvic
health conditions, though new grads who have advanced pelvic health
training or have completed a pelvic health clinical/residency are
welcome to apply.
- NPI + CPR certification required upon hire.****************10K
Signing Bonus *******************************
Keywords: Therapydia, Inc, New Orleans , Staff Physical Therapist - Pelvic Health, Healthcare , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!