LPN TCU Nights
Company: Northshore Ext Care Lacombe
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Company Overview:We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) with a love of patient care to join our team! Look no further
if you love working in a clinical environment on a team of skilled
clinical professionals following patient treatment start to
Here's what we can offer you:
- New Grads Welcome with on the job training
- Average pay ranges from $18-$26+ per hour
- Sign-On Bonus
- Night shift with diffs 7pm-7am
- Multiple scheduling options for work/life balance
- Bonus opportunities and special incentive programs
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education programs
Northshore Extended Care Hospital, a part of LHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
helping people.Essential Functions:
Here's what you can expect:
Transitional Care Residents in a Hospital Setting
- Low nurse to resident ratio
- 12 hour shifts
- The Transitional Care Unit (TCU) is a short term care facility
within Northshore Extended Care Hospital. TCU is a 20 private bed
unit providing extended physical, occupational or speech therapy or
skilled nursing care to residents transitioning from hospital to
The majority of residents stay in the TCU 14 to 20 days. Residents
on our unit have varied diagnoses and most are over the age of 65.
Some residents come to TCU to receive wound care, IV Therapy, or
after they have had a joint replacement procedure.
Clinical professionals include registered nurses, licensed
practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, wound care, case
managers, therapists, and activities coordinators.Education &
- Licensed Practical Nurse from an accredited school of
- IV certification.
- CPR Certification.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state
- Knowledge of general nursing practice.
- In addition to having excellent critical thinking skills, our
ideal candidate will also possess outstanding communication and
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Northshore Ext Care Lacombe, New Orleans , LPN TCU Nights, Healthcare , Lacombe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!