Therapist - Outpatient - Sign- on Bonus Available!!
Company: Beacon Hospital Management
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Beacon Behavioral Hospital is one of the largest and most
established behavioral health programs in Louisiana. For over 20
years, Beacon employs caring staff at locations across southeast
Louisiana: Baton Rouge, Metairie, Alexandria, Slidell, Hammond,
Houma, Bogalusa, Bunkie, Opelousas, and Lutcher. We currently
provide inpatient programs and intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
that provide therapy to those struggling with emotional disorders,
substance abuse, and mental disorders.Currently, Beacon is seeking
a Full-Time Therapist (LPC or LCSW) for our Outpatient Clinic in
Houma, LA. Apply today!PERKS:
- Up to $5,000.00 Sign-on Bonus!
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE!QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in providing for and managing the social service
needs for the mentally ill to include but not limited to:
- Family, group and individual psychotherapy with adults and/or
- Discharge planning and case management of inpatient psychiatric
- Licensed and/or certified to perform psychotherapy and/or
counseling within the State of operation.
- Must maintain current professional licensure and demonstrates
proof to Human Resources annually.
- Basic Life Support and Non-Violent crisis intervention
Certifications - required.
- Must possess LPC or LCSWRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing the social service needs of patients
age 18 and older who are suffering from mental illness.
- Provides clinical individual, group and family therapy as
ordered by the physician.
- Assesses and reassesses social and emotional factors in order
to help the patient and family cope with problems in daily living
to help them follow medical recommendations to maximize the
client's health condition.
- Begins the discharge process with each patient upon
- Develops discharge plan in conjunction with multidisciplinary
clinical team, patient and family/caregiver.
- Provides resource information to other hospital personnel as
- Develops, prepares and maintains individualized patient care
progress records with accuracy, timeliness and according to
policies, submits accurate documentation within mandated time
- Keeps abreast of social work trends and knowledge, obtains
required annual continuing education inservices.
- Participates in the hospital's QAPI program when directed by
Director of Social Services.
- Attends and participates in weekly treatment team meetings and
makes adjustments to treatment plan accordingly.
- Completes psychosocial assessments on all newly assigned
clients and within time frames as mandated by hospital policy and
regulatory standards.The above statements are only meant to be a
representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities
performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be
requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in
this description.What makes Beacon Behavioral Health a great
choice?At Beacon, we are growing family and we understand the
importance of striking a balance between family and professional
life. It is our goal to provide employees with:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development training available
- Comprehensive benefits package: health, dental, vision,
disability, life insurance and 401k
- Work-life balance
- Organizational growth opportunities
- Rewards and Employee Recognition programs
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Pre-employment screenings and verification of credentials (if
applicable) is required prior to start date.Beacon uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To
learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.Beacon is Equal
Keywords: Beacon Hospital Management, New Orleans , Therapist - Outpatient - Sign- on Bonus Available!!, Healthcare , Houma, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!