Nurse Practitioner - Wound Care - We Will Train You
Posted on: June 26, 2022
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple---to restore health and
improve the quality of life!
Our Nurse Practitioner are the heart and soul behind what we do.
The Nurse Practitioner provides for medical care to patients as
outlined in their collaborative agreement and under the oversight
of their supervising physician in the outpatient, inpatient, home
or nursing home setting. Additionally, the Nurse Practitioner
possesses knowledge and advanced skills with advanced physical
assessment and treatment of complex wounds, management of skin
integrity, and chronic care management.
Take your passion for enhancing the lives of patients and turn it
into a career, join the RestorixHealth Team and APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
- Part time
- Paid travel time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Choice of days to practice
- Convenient territoryWhat We Offer:
- Internal ongoing educational opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Great work/life balanceWhat You'll Do:
- Accurately performs physical examinations on adult patients
with acute and chronic wounds
- Assess, diagnose and manage chronic conditions for patient
- Prescribes medication in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local requirements
- Communicates with Primary Care Physician (PCP) or office staff
regarding any changes in patient's condition
- Provides individualized patient teaching and
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire is required.
- Masters or Doctoral Degree as a Nurse Practitioner
- Valid active state nursing license in good standing
- 3 years acute care medical/surgical nursing experience
- 2 years of experience in management of wound, ostomy and
continence care preferred
- 2 years Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) experience
- Board Certification in any of the following: Adult Nurse
Practitioner/ANP, Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP, Geriatric Nurse
Practitioner/GNP, or Clinical Nurse Specialist/ CNS
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
- Wound Care Certification (WCC) preferred (will be required to
obtain within 1 year of employment for full time RXH providers)At
RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have
the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and
potential, including the possibility to move functionally,
geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career
destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who
want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and
management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
veteran status or marital status.
Keywords: RestorixHealth, New Orleans , Nurse Practitioner - Wound Care - We Will Train You, Healthcare , Raceland, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!