Night Nurse Supervisor-RN
Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Located in Covington, Louisiana, Covington Behavioral Health is
a licensed 104-bed treatment center specializing in providing
compassionate, individualized care for adult and adolescent
individuals who are experiencing difficulties with their emotional
and mental well-being. We offer a comprehensive suite of inpatient
care with detox and intensive outpatient program services. We are
looking for someone who is ambitious, committed, communicative,
detail oriented, enthusiastic, hard working, honest, organized,
passionate and loves to work with patients. We are looking for
someone who is passionate about the treatment, and health and
wellness of our patient who can also lead a team of healthcare
professionals to providing excellent patient care.
- Provide, delegate, coordinate and evaluate care of patient
through the collaborative efforts of team members and in accordance
with the nursing process and standards of care and practice.
Provide general nursing care in a facility.
- Function as the lead nurse on assigned shift.
- Responsible for staff assignments and/or direction of duties,
tasks or projects.
- Provide professional and administrative leadership to
- Accountable for the oversight of staffing performance.
- Coordinate nursing, medical and/or behavioral health care
activities with all staff to ensure smooth and complete
coordination of efforts during shared shift.
- Supervisory responsibility for assigning staff according to
education and ability.
- Provide mentoring and training as needed.
- Coordinate all care rendered to patients, including physician
orders and diagnostic information, and ensure consultations are
- Document medical, behavioral health information and nursing
- Administer medications and maintain records in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing a plan of care with specific and
measurable goals, objectives and interventions defining actions
unique to each patient's needs. Assist in updating and revising the
plan of care as goals/objectives are met or when the patient's
- Provide structure and maintain a therapeutic environment in
collaboration with the patients and other care providers.
- Consistently utilize universal precautions, environmental
safety guidelines and applicable level system as applicable.
* Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Three or more years' experience in nursing practice
- Two or more years' experience in behavioral health
- One or more years' experience in a supervisory or charge
- Current RN license as required by state.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
- As a CMS regulated facility, this role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID -19 based on local, state and/or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: Camp Recovery, New Orleans , Night Nurse Supervisor-RN, Healthcare , Covington, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!