Registered Nurse (RN) Paid Training
Posted on: March 18, 2023
3909 Bienville StSuite 1B, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70119, United
States of America Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinic Setting $15,000
Bonus Potential Positions are available in multiple New Orleans and
surrounding locations. Please talk with your recruiter after you
apply about the locations.
- Dialysis experience NOT required - paid training!
- Full time - permanent position
- Daytime/early evening hours - no overnights
- NO CALL!
- Closed Sundays Paid Training : DaVita offers new clinical
teammates a training program to learn dialysis skills. The program
is a mix of classroom & hands on training.DaVita is seeking a
Registered Nurse (RN) who is looking to give life in an
outpatient/clinic dialysis center. You can make an exceptional
difference in the lives of our patients & their families dealing
with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease. What you
- Long term patient relationships.
- A team that feels and functions like a family which includes
support technicians, other RNs, dietitians, social workers,
physicians and the center manager.
- Fast paced. RNs oversee a group of patients (census dependent
on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct patient
observations, measuring stats and machine set up.
- Schedule: Shifts are 12-14 hours, 3-4 days per week. Vary by
location. Most RNs work an early shift (start at 4:30am). Closed
- DaVita has the highest percentage of facilities meeting or
exceeding CMS's standards in the government's two key performance
programs. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient
health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement
initiatives. What We Provide:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for
nurse nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on
hundreds of items, backup care, elder care and more.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime . DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experiences for
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma
from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious
exemption.DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and
Disability. To learn more about what this means click here. At
DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We
want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I
belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything
we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative
action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired,
assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin,
religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected
characteristic. Salary/ Wage RangeCompensation for the role will
depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's
qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall
outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total
rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage
and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
Keywords: DAVITA, New Orleans , Registered Nurse (RN) Paid Training, Healthcare , Gretna, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...