Guest Services Clerk (Seasonal)
Company: Fair Grounds Race Course
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Accounts for all monies, physical inventories, coupons, etc.
and reconciles daily cash handling activities to confirm accuracy
of cash received at beginning of shift and cash returned at end of
- Ensures compliance with all operational and regulatory
- Disseminates accurate and real-time information to customers
regarding the Fair Grounds' offerings.
- Advises and consults with management to recognize opportunities
to improve operations that better serve customers.
- Anticipates and responds to a wide variety of customer needs
and request quickly and efficiently.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Must consent to and successfully complete a pre-employment drug
screening and background check.
- Must be 21 years or older (required by Casino and/or State
- Must be able to obtain a Louisiana Racing Commission License.
(Company will provide application.)
Keywords: Fair Grounds Race Course, New Orleans , Guest Services Clerk (Seasonal), Hospitality & Tourism , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!