Company: Sharon Green - State Farm Agent
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to
join their winning team for the role of Customer Service
Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Customer Relations
Focus). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our
business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable
customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who
thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity
for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Dedicated to customer service
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Experience in marketing
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role,
pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the
next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Sharon Green - State Farm Agent, New Orleans , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Slidell, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!