Company: Audubon Institute
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Bartender will serve drinks and both
Bartender will provide necessary help with the setting up and
breaking down of events as well as provide professional service
throughout an event. The Bartender will assist the Beverage
Manager/Captain with the storage of product and the maintenance of
equipment used in the special event function. Supervision: not
applicable. Experience: prior bartending or banquet bar experience
required.Education: high school diploma.Licensure/Certification:
Louisiana Certification for serving alcoholSoftware Requirements:
noneMachinery/Tools/Equipment Requirements: must have the ability
to use mobile devices, computer, fax, scanner, phone and copy
- Heavy work: exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or
a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull,
or otherwise move objects. May involve sitting most of the time,
but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Sitting or standing, bending, stooping, and the ability to
carry items weighing no more than 50 pounds.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written
data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and
ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or
- Regular talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas
by means of language expected.
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of
- Constant ability to read, record, or type data quickly and
accurately required.Environmental/Working Conditions:
- Working long hours between breaks or meals required.
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- Affinity for animals preferred.
- Exposure to fluctuations in temperatures may be required.
- Exposure to outdoor conditions may be required.
Keywords: Audubon Institute, New Orleans , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!