Company: Applebee's Grill Bar
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Big River Restaurants - Now Hiring Bartenders
What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A
chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all
of these together is the difference between a good job and a great
career. At Applebee's - You'll discover a balance between work life
and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health,
future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every
day. Why? It's simple - we found it's the best way to help people
reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture,
which welcomes and embraces our collective differencesand the
strengths these differences create.
Primary Responsibilities: Mixes and serves alcoholic and
non-alcoholic drinks following Applebee's specifications. Serves
food and drinks to guests in a courteous and timely manner.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water and fruit juice
to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Interacts verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and
- Serves food and drinks to all bar guests.
- Completes assigned opening and closing side work.
- Slices fruit and vegetable garnishes for drinks.
- Presents guest checks to bar patrons. Makes correct change
and/or completes any necessary charge card transactions.
- Processes employee and/or manager food orders.
- Relays food orders to kitchen via the point-of-sale
computerized register system.
Passion - We share a passion for achieving excellence and find the
fun in doing it.
Integrity - Integrity is our compass, we choose to do what's right
over what's popular.
Connect - We believe that connection to our communities and to our
team drives pride.
Respect - We respect each others point of view, even when we
Own It - We own our actions, our impact and our results.
Our Team empowers our people, we recognize our success, we will
exceed our expectations and those of our guests.
We offer a wide variety of employee benefits raging from: Health
Care Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k,
Flexible Compensation, and Paid Leave. We offer many opportunities
to grow within the company. We work with you to provide you with a
schedule that fits your needs.
- Must be legal age to serve alcohol in the state
- Flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
- Able to operate blenders, frozen drink machines and other bar
- Stands during entire shift.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water every five minutes.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off
floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the
- Transports glass rack cases up to 25 pounds (such as a case of
beer) up to 15 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills
- Previous bartending experience preferred
Big River Restaurants owns 39 Applebee's restaurants in the Greater
Saint Louis and Lousiana areas. Our mission is to empower our
people, recognize our success and exceed our own expectations and
those of our guest. We have 5 company values: passion, integrity,
respect, connect, and own it.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Applebee's, not
Applebee's Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Keywords: Applebee's Grill Bar, New Orleans , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Houma, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!