Food & Beverage Manager
Company: Omni Hotels
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewRiverfront HotelOmni Hotels and Resorts creates
genuine,authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury
hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure
destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its
exemplary culture,authenticity to the markets in which we
operate,innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to
career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us
to perpetuate our family atmosphere.Job DescriptionTo ensure proper
training and supervision of all personnel. To deliver prompt,
courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and
Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
- To consistently insure the maximum guest information in the
- Pre-meal meeting conducted with service staff on a daily
- Supervision of floor during operation.
- Ensure that service personnel follow service scenario.
- Monitor timing of guest experience.
- Handle all complaints to the guests' satisfaction.
- To maintain a consistently smooth running operation.
- Service staff on duty as scheduled.
- Kitchen, stewarding and cashier staff on duty as
- Side-stands fully stocked with equipment.
- All side-work complete.
- Coffee, and roll warming equipment functioning.
- Ensure station rotation in seating.
- Assist in seating or service of guests as necessary.
- Coordinate all functions in dining room during service.
- Monitor productivity of service, kitchen and stewarding
- To monitor and critique the quality and consistency of the food
- Special boards and/or descriptions posted accurately.
- Be familiar with all beverage-related procedures and equipment
and assist the cashier when needed.
- Know and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Know emergency procedures (including CPR) and work to prevent
- Perform any and all other duties assigned and/or required by
- 1-2 years of F&B supervisory experience in a restaurant
setting required, fine dining preferred.
- Individual must be able to work in fast pace environment and
- Proven effective leader and ability to delegate.
- Able to train, develop and lead a team to success.
- Able to push, pull, carry, bend, and lift objects up to 50 lbs.
with frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting.
- Able to stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire
- Computer literate and detail orientated a must, basic
mathematical skills and be able to create and understand financial
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
as well as organizational skills.
- Flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays. Omni Hotels
& Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The
EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the
following links: EEOC is the Law Poster
(https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm) and the following link
is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels &
Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Job
LocationsUS-LA-New OrleansPosted Date3 weeks ago(12/29/2022 4:08
PM)Requisition ID 2022-82675 of Openings 1Category (Portal
Searching) Food & Beverage
Keywords: Omni Hotels, New Orleans , Food & Beverage Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!