Company: La Quinta by Wyndham New Orleans - Airport
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
La Quinta New Orleans Downtown
301 West Camp Street
New Orleans , LA 70130
The Bartender is responsible for the complete set up of the bar area and the mixing of drinks for all guests and servers. Need to maintain the service and cleanliness of the bar area, ensuring quality service, guest satisfaction and control over liquor inventory.
- Process guests' checks, collect cash and process credit cards and room charges according to standards.
- Perform opening and closing side work according to standards to ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the standards, for mixing, portion control and presentation.
- Serve guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm, friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Ensure the lounge areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Be familiar with the computer system.
- Carry out cashiering functions by closing checks and servicing the guest.
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Assist in maintaining beverage cost.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid problems with intoxicated guests, and when necessary report to management.
- Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as needed. (bottle for bottle method)
- Stock and clean glassware.
- Check soda tanks to ensure that they are full and secured properly to the bar.
- Prepare all garnishes.
- Assist in cleaning of tables and all lounge area as needed.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: La Quinta by Wyndham New Orleans - Airport, New Orleans , Lounge Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , New Orleans, Louisiana
here to apply!