Company: NOPSI Hotel, New Orleans
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Location: US-LA-New Orleans# of Openings: 1Category: Food and BeveragePosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
NOPSI Hotel is a 1920s-era building re-imagined as a 217-room hotel featuring 76 suites. Classically designed, each guest room features refined furnishings inspired by the building's history, local artwork and the technology demanded by today's discerning traveler NOPSI Hotel offers approximately 14,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space. The NOPSI Hotel is a gathering place like no other in our city. The hotel is centrally located making it easy to get to. Employees at The NOPSI enjoy complimentary meals with each shift, discounts at local businesses as well and transportation discounts.
Provide hotel guests with upscale accomodations and personal assistance during their stay.
- Make reservations and arrangements for events, transportation, local attractions, restaurants, etc. and tours as requested.
- Procure services, provide information and reserve services and/or use of bonded babysitters, reputable athletic clubs, etc.
- Comply with unit and brand procedures and standards for check-ins, check-outs, cash handing, etc.
- Assist guests with other requested services (e.g. mail, faxes, etc.)
- Provide the following information to guests: Local areas (e.g. social, cultural, attractions), location and hours of operation, all hotel facilities (e.g. the hours of operation, location, daily and weekly events), local area's restaurants and theater/musical productions, airline, automobile rental, transportation directions, personal services.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, and reaching upward with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. PI106849941
Keywords: NOPSI Hotel, New Orleans, New Orleans , Hotel Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!