Restaurant/ F&B Supervisor
Company: NOPSI Hotel, New Orleans
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Location: US-LA-New Orleans# of Openings: 1Category: Food and
BeveragePosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status:
NOPSI Hotel is a 1920s-era building re-imagined as a 217-room hotel
featuring 76 suites. Classically designed, each guest room features
refined furnishings inspired by the building's history, local
artwork and the technology demanded by today's discerning traveler
NOPSI Hotel offers approximately 14,000 square feet of indoor and
outdoor function space. The NOPSI Hotel is a gathering place like
no other in our city. The hotel is centrally located making it easy
to get to. Employees at The NOPSI enjoy complimentary meals with
each shift, discounts at local businesses as well and
Serve guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest
experience. Assist restaurant manager in running day-to-day
- Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according
to HEI Hotels and Resorts food and beverage service standards.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of
- Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as
outlined by HEI Hotels and Resorts.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year experience in F&B leadership position
(supervisor or higher)
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to use point of service computer.
- Full knowledge of state liquor laws.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through
a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: NOPSI Hotel, New Orleans, New Orleans , Restaurant/ F&B Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!