Company: Westin New Orleans Canal Place
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Highgate Hotels Highgate is a premier real estate investment and
hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in
the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway
markets including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu. Highgate also has a key presence in Barcelona. Highgate's
portfolio of global properties represents an aggregate asset value
exceeding $10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The
company provides expert guidance through all stages of the
hospitality property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the creativity
and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and utilizes industry
leading proprietary revenue management tools that identify and
predict evolving market dynamics to drive out performance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the industry's most experienced hotel management leaders, the
company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major
hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in London, New
York, Dallas, and Seattle. Location Situated at the end of famed
Canal Street, the Westin New Orleans offers stunning views of the
mighty Mississippi River and the French Quarter. Guests are just
steps from the Shops at Canal Place and Harrah's Casino and a short
walk to the excitement of Bourbon Street and the Ernest N. Morial
Convention Center. The hotel features 437 rooms and suites,
including a Presidential Suite, with Westin's signature Heavenly®
bedding, 24,000-sq-ft of event space, a fully equipped
WestinWORKOUT fitness center and Cajun-inspired restaurant River
127. Employment Status Full-Time Overview The Room Attendant is
responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while
providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to,
guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair
dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction. Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
Keywords: Westin New Orleans Canal Place, New Orleans , Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!