Posted on: May 28, 2023
* Builds trust-based, collaborative relationships with managers and customer groups.
* Supports activities associated with the performance management process (e.g. goal setting, mid-year and annual reviews, development planning) to ensure utilization of tools by management to achieve business results.
* Provides timely feedback on effectiveness and value to the business.
* Partners with business leaders to identify critical talent needs and gaps within the organization, working with CoEs to develop strategies to address.
* Participates in talent planning initiatives, identifying internal high potential talent and supporting development programs.
* Partners with other HRBPs and CoEs on the implementation of retention strategies focusing on key leaders and individuals with core competencies or skill critical to the organization.
* Provides coaching to business leaders on employee relations issues.
* Provides coaching to managers on employee performance and goal setting.
* Partners with other HRBPs and CoEs in designing and communicating compensation and total reward programs in the business unit.
* Partners with managers to maintain job descriptions and identify training requirements.
* Partners with HR team on diversity and inclusion efforts with an emphasis on attracting and retaining diverse talent.
* Advises managers on employee performance, development and compensation changes that creates and sustains high caliber talent while ensuring alignment with company philosophy, support of affirmative action goals.
* Consults with managers on recruiting initiatives and offers: assessing talent needs, recommending compensation and relocation strategies in alignment with company philosophy.
* Analyzes internal and external metrics to assess organizational effectiveness and recommends changes to positively impact the business
* Executes on initiatives to increase productivity, employee performance, employee engagement and partners with other HRBPs and CoEs to design and implement programs to drive results.
* Collaborates with the HRBPs and management to improve organizational effectiveness in business units. May provide input on change management initiatives and communication within business unit.
Supports organizational restructuring, under the direction of the HRBP leaders and management.
* Partners with HRBP leaders and managers in creating a positive employee relations environment through effective communications, policies and practices.
* Support business leaders and utilize HR information systems and data to run reports and validate, analyze, and utilize employee data.
* Complies with company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
* Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS - EDUCATION, YOU'LL BRING
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Minimum 5 years of HR business partner or related experience
* Demonstrated ability to build consultative, collaborative relationships with managers and co-workers at all levels.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and assess human capital needs and work collaboratively to develop and implement value-added solutions.
* Strong communication and organizational skill.
* Strong change management skill.
* Strong employee relations experience, including experience with formal charges/litigation situations.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Demonstrated high level of confidentiality and discretion.
* Strong analysis and decision making skill.
* Can work independently and prioritize work.
* Solid knowledge of employment laws and regulations governing HR programs.
Pay Rate: $23/hr - $26/hrPDN-99314f78-083c-40d8-a5aa-f15cb7bbf98d
Keywords: Collabera, New Orleans , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Gretna, Louisiana
here to apply!