Multi Service Banker
Company: Fidelity Bank
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: January 18, 2020
This position is located in New Orleans, LA 70114
Fidelity Bank is looking for competitive, self reliant, energetic
individuals that are driven to succeed For our Algiers Branch. If
you want to make a difference, have strong selling skills and take
pride in finding the right product to service your customers, then
this opportunity may be the right choice for you.
The Multi Service Banker supports the Financial Center Leader both
as a Banker and Teller in providing world class client service,
operational and audit excellence, while making appropriate
referrals to the Branch Banker, Financial Center Leader or other
lines of business as appropriate.
Job requirements include:
* Minimum GED or High school diploma.
* 1 year cash handling experience in a bank or prior resonsibility
handling large amounts of money for a high volume retail store.
* Previous cross-selling and/or sales experience with proven
* Proven record in providing excellent customer service.
* Must be able to travel to multiple locations.
* Must be able to work with other lines of business.
* Good interpersonal communication and computer skill; ability to
operate standard office equipment such as adding machines and
* Must be able to lift 25lbs.
* College degree or equivalent work experience.
* Six months experience opening new accounts.
* Responsible for branch balancing procedures, can locate and
reconcile discrepancies in teller cash drawer. Examines checks for
proper endorsement and enters into computer records, pays out money
after verification of signatures and balances.
* Cross sells, promotes and understands our clients' needs and make
* Open night deposit vault logging contents in the log,
distributing the contents to proper individuals and processing all
deposits and other transactions using dual control at all times as
* Opens new accounts including checking, savings, IRA s & CD s as
* Handles customer maintenance request, such as change of address,
title changes and account transfers.
* Process incoming mail transactions per bank procedures.
* As needed, purchase working money supply from vault.
* Assist in dual control vault responsibilities.
* Associate may be required to travel and work at another
designated branch when needed due to vacancies and rotational
* Count, balance and replenish ATM.
* May function in a mentor capacity offering guidance, leadership,
and coaching to fellow associates while reinforcing policy and
* Assist in handling in-branch customer complaints from inception
* Adheres to Branch Opening & Closing procedures to include
balancing the branch, locking the vault, and setting alarms.
* Performs teller duties as necessary to maintain efficient
customer service standards
* Complies with regulatory rules and regulations, evidenced through
successful completion of training and demonstrated ability.
* Performs other duties as appointed by management.
Fidelity Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran or disabled status.
Keywords: Fidelity Bank, New Orleans , Multi Service Banker, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!