Company: Mythics, Inc
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: January 18, 2020
# of Openings
Work Site - City
Consulting Technical Services - Platform
Work Site - State
Security Clearance Level
Maximum Expected Travel
No - Applicants Must be Local to Work Site
JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
Mythics is looking for a Solutions Architect who will be
responsible for ensuring the technology and solution alignment of
all development and maintenance work for our client in New Orleans,
* Lead solution development and IT architecture to improve IT
agility, security, and reliability.
* Determine the best technical solution to solve a problem or
deliver the business requirement.
* Ensure all application and infrastructure solutions are designed,
developed, and maintained holistically to support the enterprise
* Ensure that all solutions comply with program wide technical
design, coding, and security standards.
* Ensure that all solutions are developed to maximize reuse of
services and components, meet required performance standards, and
minimize maintenance costs.
* Present and describe the structure, characteristics, behavior,
and other aspects of application and COTS software to project
* Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
* Providing specifications according to which the solution is
defined, managed, and delivered.
* Must be a US Citizen to obtain the necessary clearance
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
discipline, or equivalent experience.
* 15+ years of experience leading solution architecture and design
using diverse sets of development and GIS technologies and
* 5 + years of system development experience using Agile Scrum
* Formal advanced Scaled Agile accreditations such as Scaled Agile
(SAFe) Agilist, SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), SAFe Advanced Scrum
Master, SAFe Product
* Owner/Product Manager is preferred
* Expert-level ability to understand overall IT strategy and
apply/implement IT strategy in assigned projects/initiatives.
* Expert-level ability to communicate complex technical information
and solutions with senior level Government or Industry
Why work at Mythics*
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment
that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and
accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We
demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate
Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values
are the foundation of everything we do.
* Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you
and your family
* Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529
college saving plan
* Tax-advantaged Health Savings Account and Dependent Care Flexible
Spending Account options
* Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
* Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
* Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off
parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking
* Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
* Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and
purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems
integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite
Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about
deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We
offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across
the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware,
engineered systems, and appliances. It s a focus that gives us the
critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage
you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital
status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor
determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to
compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading,
promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of
employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has
designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in
accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule.
Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application
for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reasonable
accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the
Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more
information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination,
please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
NEED HELP FINDING THE RIGHT JOB*
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Mythics, Inc, New Orleans , Solutions Architect, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!