Location: New Orleans
Posted on: February 16, 2020
OverviewDepot Clerks needed in New Orleans.Transdev is actively
seeking a transportation clerk for their fixed and rail service in
New Orleans. We are looking for qualified Depot Clerks to perform
the daily activities required in the operation of the transit
systems stations.Join Transdev at New Orleans and become a part of
the largest private-sector operator of transportation in North
America one that cares about its employees, passengers and the
communities they serve.Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career advancement opportunities owing to Transdevs presence in
over 200+ communities across North AmericaResponsibilities
- Schedules and dispatches drivers.
- Answers calls from clients and schedule services.
- Maintains records, logs and schedules of the calls received to
schedule transit services, drivers dispatched and customer
cancellations or no-shows.
- Prepares reports on all activities occurring during their
- Directs drivers through radio contact.
- Prepare daily operational reports.Qualifications
- Must be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED
- A minimum of three (3) years recent experience directly related
to the operations of the Transit System.
- Ability to communicate well with operators, management, and the
- Ability to know and apply the labor contract and peg system to
the daily operation ofPhysical Requirements:
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- Majority of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned
or well ventilated facilities
- Majority of work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle
space equipped with a telephone and computer.
- The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent
sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen.For more
information please visit our website at
www.transdevna.com/careersThe above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon
request.Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer
and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair
and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.EEO is the Law Poster:
http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfmDrug free workplaceIf
based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in
US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background checkJob Locations US-LA-New
OrleansPosted Date 1 week ago (2/4/2020 7:10 PM)Requisition ID
2020-11952Position Category Customer Service/Call
460Company/Division Transdev Services
Keywords: Transdev, New Orleans , Depot Clerk, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!