Company: Hancock Whitney
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on
the button above. You will be required to create an account (or
sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you
access to your application information. You may review, modify, or
update your information by visiting and logging into your
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
Trust Administrators provide administrative and operational support
to assigned Trust Advisor/ Relationship Manager (s) by delivering
excellent customer service while contributing to the overall goals
and objectives of Wealth Management. This support includes research
and resolution of client issues, the administration of account
opening and closing procedures and facilitation of the transfer of
funds. The Trust Administrator 2 position assists and supports
Trust Advisor/Relationship Manager(s) with more complex
relationships and in business development activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Serves as the administrative contact for clients and third party
providers in the servicing of client accounts and
* Provide superior client service in responding to inbound calls
from clients and resolving inquires or requests related to their
accounts. Assume ownership of issues and deliver proper follow
* Consults with Advisor/Relationship Managers regarding more
complex issues but requires the ability to work independently with
* Identifies opportunities to enhance client experience through
independent identification of account issues.
* Assist Trust Advisor/Relationship Manager in tasks required in
administering accounts including: document management (imaging,
faxing, photocopying, maintaining files).
* Coordinate with Trust Advisor/Relationship Manager to complete
assigned account administrative reviews and timely exception
* Prepare discretionary requests, with required documentation for
Trust Advisor/Relationship Manager review.
* Facilitate money transfers in accordance with bank policy checks,
wires, ACH, internal transfers.
* Monitor cash levels for assigned client accounts.
* Review transactions to identify errant transactions and ensure
* Support departmental projects on an as needed basis.
* Analyze trust/financial information, react accordingly and
prioritizes as appropriate.
* Keeps current with all laws and regulations applicable to primary
* May serve as backup to other Wealth Management Administrative
Assistants as needed.
* All duties require an awareness and adherence to
policies/procedures and compliance requirements
* Incumbent is required to comply with all applicable federal,
state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations
including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
* High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in
Business, Finance, or Accounting strongly preferred.
* Requires 4 years of related experience preferably in one or more
of the following: Trust Administration, Trust compliance, Employee
Benefits, Stock Transfer, Brokerage Operations, and/or Financial
* An equivalent combination of education and related experience or
training may be considered.
* Duties are varied and complex and necessitate use of excellent
judgement and analytical skills.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of banking industry and Trust
administration and operations required.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; basic Excel and
Word skills required.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform
the essential job functions
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to
perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to
lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing
the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be
accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of
disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran,
disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock Whitney, New Orleans , Trust Administrator, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!