Enterprise Account Executive
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Uniti Fiber Holdings Inc is searching for an Enterprise Account
Executive. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to
primarily cultivate new SMB - Enterprise relationships across
multiple verticals in order to develop and close new revenue
opportunities on behalf of the Company. There may be existing
accounts in the region that are assigned to this role as well.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Identify, qualify, develop, and close sales with new customers in
the assigned territory that are located on or near Uniti s existing
or planned fiber network builds.
* Consistent strategic cold calling, prospect engagement, and
business development with meaningful volume of in-person
appointments per week/month which leads to successfully achieving
the assigned revenue targets.
* Successfully conduct customer telecommunications and data
infrastructure needs assessments; identify suitable solutions based
on those needs; develop, present and follow up on written
* Timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of sales activity
* Act as a liaison between the customer and the Company personnel
and contractors during the design, construction, installation, and
service activation process.
* Process contracts and sales orders for new or upgraded
* Ad hoc projects and financial analysis to support key business
decisions and projects.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Works flexible hours and travels as needed
Associates seeking to join Uniti are motivated individuals with
exceptional organizational skills, an ability to multitask,
attention to detail, and effective communication skills both
written and verbal. The position requires an individual with strong
interpersonal skills and ample self-initiative who thrives in a
fast paced, collaborative environment. Uniti is open to candidates
with diverse backgrounds and the ideal candidate will have:
Education and/ or Experience:
* 2-5 years minimum of successful sales experience, business
development, and territory management in a telecom, data
communications, or ISP environments including cold calling and
* Working knowledge of data and telecommunication industry and
* Proven track record of success in exceeding assigned sales
* Experienced in creating and presenting compelling written sales
proposals to decision makers.
* Willingness to represent the Company at networking events,
tradeshows and activities.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
* Experience with Salesforce, CRM software platforms a plus.
* A self-starter driven to achieve revenue targets primarily
through cold calling, green field market development, effective
networking and marketing in the target markets assigned.
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
* Strong customer orientation.
* Good problem-solving skills, positive and results oriented
* Familiarity with new and emerging telecommunications technology,
including but not limited to fiber optics, new fiber builds
requiring laterals into buildings, FTTX, Ethernet WANS, IP, VoIP-
PBX, with a willingness to learn new skills and technologies
* Highly proactive and responsible.
* Team player, collaborative, highest integrity, and strong
The physical demands described below are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Sitting, standing, and walking
* Lifting of objects up to 25 pounds, bending, and stooping
* Hours involving overtime and weekends as necessary
* Keyboarding, typing
* Ability to read effectively from a computer screen, sampling
device and/or a paper copy
Uniti provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Uniti, New Orleans , Enterprise Account Executive, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!