Modification Team Lead (SENIOR)
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: May 20, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space,
you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us. Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a
SENIOR level Team Lead to support the F-15 program located at NAS
JRB New Orleans, LA.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:Creates an
environment oriented towards trust, open communication, creative
thinking and a cohesive team effort. Utilizing extensive
understanding of specialized aspects of the job, leads the
assembly, disassembly and modification of systems by overseeing the
modification, replacement or upgrade of aerospace vehicle
components to implement changes.
- Provides status reporting of team activities against the
program plan or schedule.
- Provides guidance to the team based on management
- Routinely interacts with senior internal and external personnel
on task accomplishment, perceived issues, and solutions pertaining
to the aircraft modification in work.
- Sets high expectations of themselves and the team placing
safety, quality, and integrity as priorities while maintaining
schedule and cost.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure
contractual and regulatory compliance (eg, repairs, test results,
applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Leads and supervises others to perform tasks associated with
the safe handling of an aerospace vehicle (eg jacking, towing,
system operations). Oversees validation/verification of
modification steps, testing of systems and components.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems; uses
resourcefulness to create appropriate solutions using established
organization policies, practices, and procedures as
- Works under minimal direction and exercises considerable
latitude in determining strategies and approaches to assignments
based on procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Provides training and mentors others.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 10 years of experience on F-15 systems as an AFSC
7 level, or equivalent
- Previous experience leading or managing a team.PREFERRED
- Previous F-15C experience is a plusTYPICAL EDUCATION AND
- Applicable and appropriate educational/certification
credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent
experience is required. RELOCATION: This position is located in a
location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in
the immediate area or relocate at their own expense. SECURITY
CLEARANCE: This position requires an active (or ability to obtain)
US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US
Citizenship. (ABILITY TO OBTAIN FINAL POST START) DRUG FREE
WORKPLACE: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies . All information provided will be
checked and may be verified. Please apply ASAP for this role as
recruitment may commence before the end date.
Keywords: BOEING, New Orleans , Modification Team Lead (SENIOR), Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!