Mid-Level Manufacturing Planner
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: September 9, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore, and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you
will learn and grow while contributing to work that shapes the
world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Space Launch Systems (SLS) team is seeking a Mid-Level
Manufacturing Planner located in New Orleans, LA.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, implement and maintain various manufacturing plans,
Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define
and document as-built configuration
- Develop manufacturing concepts and strategies to support
- Develop and integrate suppliers, processes, materials, data and
technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements
- Review and approve supplier data to ensure manufacturing
related requirements are met
- Develop tooling requirement based on manufacturing and
- Manage tools from initial design to end of use disposition
- Investigate and resolve manufacturing related issues
- Perform producibility assessments for part or product
- Provide producibility input to design, manufacturing processes
and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules
- Develop integrated work statements and sequencing of events to
support delivery commitments
- Draft, update and review processes and procedures to support
business and regulatory agency requirements
- Works under general direction
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. -- 120.15 is
required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident,
refugee, or asylee
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Working knowledge of ME processes and procedures including
Manufacturing Execution System Computer Aided Process Planning
- 3+ years of experience with engineering drawings for
conformance to materials & process requirements and manufacturing
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Currently possess a Technical Bachelor's, Master's or a PhD
degree? (A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or
greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology
field of study)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education
(e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years' related work
experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
(e.g. Bachelor+1 years' related work experience, 5 years' related
work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
This position is for 1st shift. Some evenings and weekends may be
required based on business needs.
NASA Facility Access and Safety Sensitive:
This position requires the ability to obtain access to a National
Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) facility - U.S.
Citizenship required. This is a sensitive/safety-sensitive position
and is subject to NASA (DOT) random drug and alcohol testing.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company
values. We strive to live these values every day not only because
its the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it.
The companys commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing
a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful
and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional
Keywords: Boeing, New Orleans , Mid-Level Manufacturing Planner, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!