Oakwood Copr Center401 Whitney Ave; Suite
104, Gretna, Louisiana, 70056, United States of
America The Role You'd Play:
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking
an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven Leader.
Based in our New Orleans (territory), you will drive all aspects of
the Operating business - in a way that honors our seven Core
Values. Some specific examples include;
• Complete accountability for up to $50MM P&L, approximately
15 dialysis centers and 200 teammates
• Lead team to strive for the nation's leading clinical
outcomes, continuously improving year after year. Approximately
10-12 direct reports you will inspire to join you in the quest to
ensure quality and compliant patient care.
• Address top growth priorities, provide due diligence and lead
successful operational conversions on acquisitions
• Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to
be the role model for American Healthcare
• Work at a place that acts more like a community than a
• Work at a company that honors its Core Values. What are our 7
Core Values, you ask? They are: Service Excellence, Integrity,
Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and
• Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff
Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers
Here's a link to what other organizations think about us being a
great place to work. Cool accolades aside, what matters most is
that we are in the business of saving patients' lives.
• Leadership for a multi-site Operational business
• Proven experience leading a high performing team
• Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your
• Healthcare site management preferred, ideally multi-site
• Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
• Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
• Philosophies that align with our core values
• And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
Posted 3 Days Ago
About Us About DaVita Inc.
DaVita (NYSE: DVA) is a health care provider focused on
transforming care delivery to improve quality of life for patients
globally. The company is one of the largest providers of kidney
care services in the U.S. and has been a leader in clinical quality
and innovation for more than 20 years. Through DaVita Kidney Care,
the company treats patients with chronic kidney failure and end
stage kidney disease. DaVita is committed to bold, patient-centric
care models, implementing the latest technologies and moving toward
integrated care offerings for all. Through these efforts, DaVita
has also become the largest provider of home dialysis in the
country. As of March 31, 2020, DaVita served 207,000 patients at
2,772 outpatient dialysis centers in the United States. The company
also operated 282 outpatient dialysis centers in ten countries
worldwide. DaVita has reduced hospitalizations, improved mortality,
and worked collaboratively to propel the kidney care industry to
adopt an equitable and high-quality standard of care for all
patients, everywhere. To learn more, visit DaVita.com/About.
Interested in joining our Village? There are over 70,000 careers
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer-
Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled. To learn more about what this means
click here .
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.